1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
General Zod
I removed the cape and patched up the cape holes.
(Still working on printing Zod Emblem to fit onto the chest)
IMG_6520.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6522.jpeg

Sent few real coat images to Topo. Asked him to add the scarf and real leather straps for the rifle and binoculars too. He asked me what else do you want. Really good guy. But how is the overall quality of his clothing/stitching?

Sent few real coat images to Topo. Asked him to add the scarf and real leather straps for the rifle and binoculars too. He asked me what else do you want. Really good guy. But how is the overall quality of his clothing/stitching?
I would love the whole thing, the pants, the coat, the scarf, the accurate holster, accurate goggles, and a new set of gauntlets and hands that have actual bandage.

I would love the whole thing, the pants, the coat, the scarf, the accurate holster, accurate goggles, and a new set of gauntlets and hands that have actual bandage.
Me too brother, but sadly he will be selling even the scarf and leather straps as a separate set. The coat itself is gonna be around $80.
Talked to him earlier today. Shared and discussed so much about doing it right. This guy is really great when it comes to noticing details.

Really interested to see how Topos set turns out, but Al may still be the best when it comes to the quality AND bang for your buck, you get a lot of good stuff with him.

Really interested to see how Topos set turns out, but Al may still be the best when it comes to the quality AND bang for your buck, you get a lot of good stuff with him.
Back in 2022, he was selling his coat & scarf set for $180. What's it going for these days? Has he included few more things in the set now?

Back in 2022, he was selling his coat & scarf set for $180. What's it going for these days? Has he included few more things in the set now?

Im not sure tbh, I ordered mine in 2022 lol. I believe he hass further modified his coat though, seems a bit longer these days from images he has shared.

Back