Waiting for Reveal: Haldir at Helm's Deep - The Two Towers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would love in no particular order:
+ Pippin in his Guard of the Citadel outfit and Merry in his Rohan armour.
+ Boromir reissue - and/or him in his Gondorian armour from the deleted scenes.
+ Council of Elrond version of Elrond
+ update/reissue of Strider Aragorn & Black Gate Aragorn with his horse (which has a FANTASTIC design)
+ Thranduil and Throne (would also love his Elk mount as a separate accessory)
+ would love a Haldir and the Galadrim from Helm's Deep
+ Easterlings and Haradrim
+ Fountain Guards
+ Sauron
+ updated diecast Witch King
+ King of the Dead
+ Uruk Hai & Lurtz
+ Gil Galad
+ Isildur

Actually I'll stop there because I'm sure If I stop to think about it I'll come up with many, many more.....
Great list. I'm not really one for collecting the soldiers and armies etc but would be in for every single one of the named characters in this list!! :rock

I hope all of you people are aware that I will drive to your house and dropkick you if we get an orc or the King of the Dead or something before Haldir and the Galadhrim.

Wait your turn, jerks!
:lol:lol I agree, definitely need a Haldir before any of those are even considered.

Is this for Haldir, or Merry/Pippin? Or Boromir, since it was alluded that a restock with updated head sculpt may be coming in another thread?

If it's Haldir - obviously, hybrid hair is great as we have discussed. Sculpted/molded up top and rooted hair for the length to allow for unrestricted posing. Same as you did with Legolas.

Obviously, his armor and red cape as shown in the Battle of Helm's Deep. His sword, bow and plenty of arrows for his quiver for the weaponry. He's a master archers and needs plenty of arrows. He wouldn't need many other accessories since we didn't see him with much on screen.

If you're going to make Galadhrim archers the way you made the prologue soldiers to go with Elrond - I think a nice touch with be the grey capes that they marched into Helm's Deep wearing, and the Galadhrim banner we saw them marching with. It would be cool to recreate the scene on display where Haldir arrives and greats Theoden. Again, plenty of arrows for their quiver.
That banner is a wonderful piece of lore, the heraldic device is actually Galadriel’s family sigil through Finarfin arranged in the feminine style.
41E30D2D-81AA-42A8-A1D6-213F6B4786A2.jpeg
08CEE15A-3263-40A3-81C6-ECC500CEEFB7.jpeg

Just an idea, but if Asmus wanted to do a luxury edition of Haldir, maybe that could make a piece of the wall from Helm’s Deep that can fit next to the ladder base from the Legolas figure. I didn’t get the luxury Legolas because I didn’t have room for that big ladder but maybe the idea of a piece of wall for Legolas/Haldir/Gimli/Galadhrim to stand behind could be cool.

Just an idea, everyone else can weigh in but I’m just brainstorming.

Just an idea, but if Asmus wanted to do a luxury edition of Haldir, maybe that could make a piece of the wall from Helm’s Deep that can fit next to the ladder base from the Legolas figure. I didn’t get the luxury Legolas because I didn’t have room for that big ladder but maybe the idea of a piece of wall for Legolas/Haldir/Gimli/Galadhrim to stand behind could be cool.

Just an idea, everyone else can weigh in but I’m just brainstorming.

How about some dead Uruks like on this Prime 1 statue base?

cb9d5599-8a7f-43e1-aa67-8729b12460b1.jpg

Might be good practice for making molds for future 1/6 Uruk figures as well.

I could go for that. It’s a luxury base that wouldn’t interest me, but I think would interest a bunch of people. Definitely an idea Asmus should consider.

1643326552624.png

Me carrying our hopes and dreams for figures of Haldir and his Galadhrim soldiers for the 20th anniversary of Helm’s Deep.

Back