Speculation: Eowyn, Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, please. We don’t need another armor version.
Well, I do need (or should I say prefer) 2.0 Eowyn in armor haha. I know there 1.0 version of Eowyn in armor but that figure is pretty outdated.
However, I will just wait for what Asmus does :) Who am I kidding, I am going to buy every Asmus LOTR figure anyway, so I just hope it will be as good as the old Bilbo or even better.

These are dresses I really like. This is how I imagine shieldmaiden to look in times of war.
1667909321015.png
1667909039087.png
1667909156319.png

But these are dresses I do not want Eowyn's figure to come with and that is the reason why I said I prefer Eowyn 2.0 in armor.
1667909628181.png
1667909786359.png

Last edited:
Well, I do need (or should I say prefer) 2.0 Eowyn in armor haha. I know there 1.0 version of Eowyn in armor but that figure is pretty outdated.
However, I will just wait for what Asmus does :) Who am I kidding, I am going to buy every Asmus LOTR figure anyway, so I just hope it will be as good as the old Bilbo or even better.

These are dresses I really like. This is how I imagine shieldmaiden to look in times of war.
View attachment 606797View attachment 606794View attachment 606795

But these are dresses I do not want Eowyn's figure to come with and that is the reason why I said I prefer Eowyn 2.0 in armor.
View attachment 606798View attachment 606799
Agree with preferred everyday shield-maiden looks versus those in fancy dresses.

While the green coronation dress is gorgeous and intricate, it's just not her signature look. (Same with her Theodred funeral dress.) And the white one - while the moment in the film is iconic - to my eye, it's just too similar to Galadriel's look. I'd prefer any of the shieldmaiden outfits with the the white dress and brown bodice being my favorite.

Also the version I would like. We saw her in that the most. I wouldn't hesitate to buy if Asmus produced a quality sculpt in that look. Would be nice if she came with her sword as an accessory since she did work with it in the Great Hall while not armored, and of course, a bowl of putrid stew would be a fantastic touch.

It would be nice if they could come up with a 'deluxe' edition to swap clothes around for multiple looks. The brown shieldmaiden corset above was also worn with that blue under-dress in the cut glittering caves scene. The only difference between the other two above with the white under-dress is the addition of that brown skirt.

Personally, I think the perfect solution here is to have Asmus put out a shieldmaiden figure in a dress with whatever accessories, and then do a very small (like, 500 pieces small...whatever number is small enough for them to be profitable on it) reissue of the armored look with nothing changed but the headsculpt, which can just be the updated one from the shieldmaiden version.

Everybody wins that way. I don't know what Asmus feels makes sense for them or what they want to do, but I feel like that's a way for them to make everyone happy.

I am down for whatever Eowyns they make. Even if the only way to get her is in a two pack with some elf name Haldir (who isn’t even suppose to be at Helms Deep by the way).:rolleyes:

Just kidding. I want an armored Haldir also.

Personally, I think the perfect solution here is to have Asmus put out a shieldmaiden figure in a dress with whatever accessories, and then do a very small (like, 500 pieces small...whatever number is small enough for them to be profitable on it) reissue of the armored look with nothing changed but the headsculpt, which can just be the updated one from the shieldmaiden version.

Everybody wins that way. I don't know what Asmus feels makes sense for them or what they want to do, but I feel like that's a way for them to make everyone happy.
THIS!
I missed the armour version due to knee deep in Star Wars.
Id happily buy a 2pk or single versions of both looks.
Key thing that you mention also-putrid stew!!!😁

Back