Waiting for Reveal: Haldir at Helm's Deep - The Two Towers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pile up the ideas, and I will write a proposal for the designers !!
That's make it happen ~
Is this for Haldir, or Merry/Pippin? Or Boromir, since it was alluded that a restock with updated head sculpt may be coming in another thread?

If it's Haldir - obviously, hybrid hair is great as we have discussed. Sculpted/molded up top and rooted hair for the length to allow for unrestricted posing. Same as you did with Legolas.

Obviously, his armor and red cape as shown in the Battle of Helm's Deep. His sword, bow and plenty of arrows for his quiver for the weaponry. He's a master archers and needs plenty of arrows. He wouldn't need many other accessories since we didn't see him with much on screen.

If you're going to make Galadhrim archers the way you made the prologue soldiers to go with Elrond - I think a nice touch with be the grey capes that they marched into Helm's Deep wearing, and the Galadhrim banner we saw them marching with. It would be cool to recreate the scene on display where Haldir arrives and greats Theoden. Again, plenty of arrows for their quiver.

For Halidir, depending on how many Asmus would have to make in order to make it worth it I would be good with a two pack deluxe set that has both his him both in his armor from Helms Deep and his Lothlorien forest outfit from outside of Moria.

For Merry and Pippin, I would suggest the swords and sheaths from Weathertop along with the Lorthlorien knives and both sets of cloaks.

For Boromir, he was fantastic and had everything I could think of the first time so I cannot think of anything extra needed except maybe including both a sculpt and rooted head sculpt. Only other things I can think of are his broken horn and maybe some of Lutrz’s arrows with magnet tips to be able to displayed a last stand Boromir.

Eowyn 2.0 however you make her I am fine with it. I just really want an update of her with Asmus’ improved skills.

Others: I could start listing Theoden not in armor, Tauriel 2.0, the dwarves. . . but I would also love to see the villains like Witch King 2.0, Lurtz, the Uruk Hai (scouts, armored, berserker), Mordor orcs, Moria goblins. . . I would be fine with some limited exposed joints or swap out pieces like Sideshow has done with their Wolverines. I would even buy seamless although I would be worried about how long they would last.

Is this for Haldir, or Merry/Pippin? Or Boromir, since it was alluded that a restock with updated head sculpt may be coming in another thread?

If it's Haldir - obviously, hybrid hair is great as we have discussed. Sculpted/molded up top and rooted hair for the length to allow for unrestricted posing. Same as you did with Legolas.

Obviously, his armor and red cape as shown in the Battle of Helm's Deep. His sword, bow and plenty of arrows for his quiver for the weaponry. He's a master archers and needs plenty of arrows. He wouldn't need many other accessories since we didn't see him with much on screen.

If you're going to make Galadhrim archers the way you made the prologue soldiers to go with Elrond - I think a nice touch with be the grey capes that they marched into Helm's Deep wearing, and the Galadhrim banner we saw them marching with. It would be cool to recreate the scene on display where Haldir arrives and greats Theoden. Again, plenty of arrows for their quiver

If you're going to make Galadhrim archers the way you made the prologue soldiers to go with Elrond - I think a nice touch with be the grey capes that they marched into Helm's Deep wearing, and the Galadhrim banner we saw them marching with. It would be cool to recreate the scene on display where Haldir arrives and greats Theoden. Again, plenty of arrows for their quiver.
I totally admire your dedication on this misson to get Haldir and hopefully his Galadhrim archers produced. You sir, are beyond reproach in this matter!! The idea of the banner would be particularly awesome!

9B9DAD35-2F41-46E7-8BCC-C218A9AA8763.png
F19B64A9-306F-4503-A31B-B8F5A9E670C4.png

Not home to grab shots off the BluRay so YouTube will have to do, but this is the banner would be an awesome accessory with the Galadhrim archers.

You monster.
Lol. I do think PJ did a fantastic job with Boromir’s death. He really made it feel both tragic and heroic. Left you feeling that Boromir found his redemption which Tolkien clearly conveyed in the books but could have easily been lost in screen. The character and his entire arch is very rich in my opinion in the books and appendixes and I do believe the movies did a good job of trying to convey a lot of it.

That's pile up the ideas, and I will write a proposal for the designers !!
That's make it happen ~
I personally would love in no particular order:
+ Pippin in his Guard of the Citadel outfit and Merry in his Rohan armour.
+ Boromir reissue - and/or him in his Gondorian armour from the deleted scenes.
+ Council of Elrond version of Elrond
+ update/reissue of Strider Aragorn & Black Gate Aragorn with his horse (which has a FANTASTIC design)
+ Thranduil and Throne (would also love his Elk mount as a separate accessory)
+ would love a Haldir and the Galadrim from Helm's Deep
+ Easterlings and Haradrim
+ Fountain Guards
+ Sauron
+ updated diecast Witch King
+ King of the Dead
+ Uruk Hai & Lurtz
+ Gil Galad
+ Isildur

Actually I'll stop there because I'm sure If I stop to think about it I'll come up with many, many more.....

Last edited:
I personally would love in no particular order:
+ Pippin in his Guard of the Citadel outfit and Merry in his Rohan armour.
+ Boromir reissue - and/or him in his Gondorian armour from the deleted scenes.
+ Council of Elrond version of Elrond
+ update/reissue of Strider Aragorn & Black Gate Aragorn with his horse (which has a FANTASTIC design)
+ Thranduil and Throne (would also love his Elk mount as a separate accessory)
+ would love a Haldir and the Galadrim from Helm's Deep
+ Easterlings and Haradrim
+ Fountain Guards
+ Sauron
+ updated diecast Witch King
+ King of the Dead
+ Uruk Hai & Lurtz
+ Gil Galad
+ Isildur

Actually I'll stop there because I'm sure If I stop to think about it I'll come up with many, many more.....
So basically you want everything that appeared on screen that hasn't been made yet. Lol.

I hope all of you people are aware that I will drive to your house and dropkick you if we get an orc or the King of the Dead or something before Haldir and the Galadhrim.

Wait your turn, jerks!
hehehe...

#kingofthedead

It's a long flight to Australia 😉

All jokes aside,I've been pining for Haldir awhile too.
Let's hope he gets made this yr.
A 2pk as mentioned above,would be icing!!

Back