Speculation: Eowyn, Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh great idea for the next figure:THEODRED!!!
Can’t go wrong with more Rohirrim! His armor is unique enough but it’s hard to find good reference pics.
8B3E4C33-DC12-48C4-9E04-07363AF65262.jpeg
EA434954-480E-42BB-9750-357D6A566730.jpeg
2D3E5CFF-A13E-4E08-A931-E03AF8F4AF6F.jpeg
B96B8E09-24C1-42B9-A82B-549B567B4430.jpeg

I know this is a long shot, but I wonder if any 1/6 companies would ever consider a “film-maker” line?
I know Hot Toys made that George Lucas many years ago. How cool would it be to have Peter Jackson on the shelf next his on-screen realisations? Rooted or sculpted shaggy hair though? Hmmmm
Don’t want to derail the thread, just some random musings…🙂

I know this is a long shot, but I wonder if any 1/6 companies would ever consider a “film-maker” line?
I know Hot Toys made that George Lucas many years ago. How cool would it be to have Peter Jackson on the shelf next his on-screen realisations? Rooted or sculpted shaggy hair though? Hmmmm
Don’t want to derail the thread, just some random musings…🙂
Well he does cameo in most of the films so essentially he is one of them too!

It is a good idea I think :lol would be quite cool to have him displayed near the characters. Weta made a statue of him in his Corsair costume.

Well, I am interested in any version.
But a Deluxe version (2 pack , 2 figures) would be awesome

Currently making our way through the Extended LOTR with the kids (finally!). We watched The Two Towers yesterday and I'd not noticed how many costume changes Eowyn has! Tough choice, because they all look great.

We actually don't have a plan for Eowyn 2.0,
felt like therei is a need to explore new characters rather than going back on the old ones all the time.
but I do agree we can do a better Eowyn now
I agree. I’d rather see a variety of characters as well. New characters are great for a collection - that’s why I pushed for Haldir and welcome Isildur, Gil-Galad, Gamling, Celeborn….whoever you decide to make.

But, the Eowyn you made was one of your first figures and you’ve improved so much. Plus that figure is hard to find now. She has such an iconic moment, killing the Witch King. She deserves a fresh figure that can harness all your improvements. And you agree as well, you can do so much better than the first figure now.

Just something to think on.

Back