• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 figures for sale - DC, LOTR, Marvel etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
I am moving soon and need to save some space so I am reluctantly putting some of my babies up for adoption to a good home (for the right price!) :ROFLMAO: .
Prices are listed, I'm guiding my prices by the approx market prices on eBay - but I am happy to receive offers.
My location is the UK but I am happy to ship worldwide and we can arrange the postage costs before we finalize a sale.
I will probably add to this list as I go through my collection
All figures are in great condition unless stated otherwise and come complete with all accessories in their original box.
Displayed away from sunlight in a smoke and pet free home.
I have pictures if anyone wants to see them - I'm no photographer but I do my best.

DC (SOLD)
  • Hot Toys MMS343 BVS: Superman Special Edition (with Kryptonite) - £380
  • Hot Toys MMS342 BVS: Batman Sideshow Exclsuive (with Sniper Rifle) - £320
  • Hot Toys MMS451 Justice League: Wonder Woman Deluxe Edition (with cloak and Mother Box) - £300
  • Hot Toys MMS216 Man of Steel: General Zod - £190
  • Art Figures 'Master of Ocean' - £175
  • Bullet Head X WAR STORY BH006A: The Joker/Arthur Deluxe "Version A" (figure of Phoenix as Arthur + full diorama + bonus head sculpt) - £285
  • Toys Era: The Humorist (Phoenix Joker in clown costume) - £140
  • Thunder Toys TD2020B: Hell Detective John Constantine Luxury Edition (Keanu Reeves + large mirror + diecast accessories) - £600

Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
  • Asmus LOTR029: Battle of Helm's Deep Legolas (standard version) - £175
  • Asmus LOTR014S: Frodo - £180
  • Asmus LOTR019: Galadriel Exclusive edition (with Mirror of Galadriel + bonus cloak) - £280
  • Asmus LOTR027W: Elven Warrior - £150
  • Asmus HOBT07 The Hobbit: Bilbo Baggins (Young) - £330

Marvel
  • Soosoo Toys SST031: Classic Trickster Loki - £150

Fantastic Beasts
  • Newt Scamander - £170
  • Gellert Grindelwald - £170
I will sell both together for £300

Last edited:
Back