The Two Towers: 20th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for my wallet or account. Too many MCU Hot Toys figure reveals I have to keep up with so I am fine with 2-3 Asmus figures per year.

Also, Asmus is working on DMC and 3 new anime lines of figures.
Just wait for Hot Toys to announce the rest of the Spider-Man no way home figures 🤣🤣🤣

Happy 20th anniversary to the Fellowship of the Ring. A very happy day for those of us who had the film change our lives.

Disappointed to see Asmus didn't reveal anything to celebrate the occasion. I was really hoping they'd surprise us all with a Council Elrond or Ranger Aragorn reissue with a better head sculpt.

Really hope they rectify this for the Two Towers 20th anniversary and give us the Haldir or Eowyn we are asking for.

To everyone watching the Fellowship to celebrate today, enjoy!

This is one figure(?) that would be a huge space hog but I would still love to have it in the collection. It would also help Asmus sell new Merry and Pippin figures... :lecture

Here is the Weta 1/6th scale statue just to give you an idea of size!

View attachment 550448

Yep, I really wanted that 1/6 scale statue but missed out. I’ve seen them listed on eBay for $8000, $10,000… I’m betting a new 1/6 figure would be less than that. Ha.

Happy 20th anniversary to the Fellowship of the Ring. A very happy day for those of us who had the film change our lives.

Disappointed to see Asmus didn't reveal anything to celebrate the occasion. I was really hoping they'd surprise us all with a Council Elrond or Ranger Aragorn reissue with a better head sculpt.

Really hope they rectify this for the Two Towers 20th anniversary and give us the Haldir or Eowyn we are asking for.

To everyone watching the Fellowship to celebrate today, enjoy!
At least they could announce what they are going to release next

Three weeks = almost a month. Come on.

You’re going to be waiting a while for something new. Asmus has other new licenses they’re going to be working on and they never put out announcements that quickly after a previous LOTR one.

All we can do is hope that @inyacher can share some news about a Haldir and/or Eowyn early next year so a figure can come out for the 20th anniversary.

Three weeks = almost a month. Come on.

You’re going to be waiting a while for something new. Asmus has other new licenses they’re going to be working on and they never put out announcements that quickly after a previous LOTR one.

All we can do is hope that @inyacher can share some news about a Haldir and/or Eowyn early next year so a figure can come out for the 20th anniversary.
Mate, you really really do push us to release these two characters. Respect!(salute) Besides the old Bilbo, we will release an astonishing figure soon recently. Stay tuned! (Not H or E, btw)

My mind also immediately went to Thranduil.

I’m disappointed it’s not Haldir but I’ll be interested to see who it is and what it looks like.

An astonishing figure? Sounds interesting I wonder who or what it could be?? :panic:
Isn't it obvious??

tumblr_mtjjdoK1nX1rrecxqo1_500.gif

Back