The Two Towers: 20th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mind also immediately went to Thranduil.

I’m disappointed it’s not Haldir but I’ll be interested to see who it is and what it looks like.
Good point, I would be really happy with a Thranduil since Martin Bilbo sits alone with just Thorin right now. But it could always be a Galadhrim warrior instead of Haldir.

Good point, I would be really happy with a Thranduil since Martin Bilbo sits alone with just Thorin right now. But it could always be a Galadhrim warrior instead of Haldir.
They did say Thranduil was in development, so since we know he's coming anyway and is a pretty astonishing character, I could see it being him. We'll see.

I would love a Thranduil figure. I'll pick one up if they announce Haldir before he sells out.

Three weeks = almost a month. Come on.

You’re going to be waiting a while for something new. Asmus has other new licenses they’re going to be working on and they never put out announcements that quickly after a previous LOTR one.

All we can do is hope that @inyacher can share some news about a Haldir and/or Eowyn early next year so a figure can come out for the 20th anniversary.
Asmus tweeted about bilbo on November 22th.
Agreed Asmus is working on items from other licenses.
A new Eowyn would be pretty cool

Last edited:
Mate, you really really do push us to release these two characters. Respect!(salute) Besides the old Bilbo, we will release an astonishing figure soon recently. Stay tuned! (Not H or E, btw)
Gandalf The White ?
Sauron ? 🤣🤣

Regarding the information given, I think It would be a great surprise for us to have a new Theoden 2.0 figure, with a throne, King clothes (no armour this time) and two heads with rooted hair (old and normal look).

In the same way, Rohan or Gondor soldiers would be super nice for our collections, I think they are more than a must.

But, above all I really really would like to see uruk-hais, orcs... Bad guys! We have many main caracters, but they need to fight with someone. Please Asmus, think about It! 😁

A Theoden like this?...
theoden.jpg

Oh my god. Yes, that is EXACTLY what I need on my self asap. Incredible work!

As cool as Treebeard would be, there's no shot I would buy it. For one, it would be ridiculously expensive and for two, finding a place to display something that big would be a burden. I would imagine many collectors would feel the same way, and the figure probably wouldn't sell well.

Really hope Asmus does get something out for the 20 anniversary from this film though.

As cool as Treebeard would be, there's no shot I would buy it. For one, it would be ridiculously expensive and for two, finding a place to display something that big would be a burden. I would imagine many collectors would feel the same way, and the figure probably wouldn't sell well.

Really hope Asmus does get something out for the 20 anniversary from this film though.
What were you thinking of? Haldir maybe? ;)(y)

Back