threezero is expanding the 1:6 GI JOE line for 2022!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the TZ Firefly body look too bulky ? Same body as SE andSS
Based on the wrist pegs alone, I'm currently assuming the body for TZ Firefly is on a DamToys body instead of one of TZ standard bodies as it uses the same unique wristpegs that DamToys bodies have.

As for needing more - I would love TZ to make more, but I don't think they should go all in on JUST Cobra members. There needs to be a balance of both Joes and Cobra members like what they've done so far. I'm not going to buy all the Cobra members if the only Joes I'm going to have are Snake Eyes and Roadblock. Yes, I'd love an updated Baroness, CC, Zartan and Destro. But, I also want, nay, NEED a new Flint and Duke at the very least and would love for them to actually produce that Lady Jaye from their concept art. Would pretty cool to get Lady Jaye and Baroness as the next wave

Last edited:
I would buy a TZ Duke and Flint if they made them better quality and youngish looking (35-45 which is accurate). I love the look of the Nomad Ghost Recon Breakpoint fig. THAT'S how the TZ Joe line should look imo (without the blood weathering). The body on TZ Ff is great. They really upped the quality over Storm Shadow TZ from what I gather. TZ Firefly is heavier/more hefty than the Sideshow Joe's. The details, accessories and backpack all look very cool in hand. The Youtube video I saw of him did nothing for him. He's great in-hand

As for my love of Cobra, I would love another hotter more current Baroness. Maybe TZ could release Lady Jaye and Baroness. Baroness could have a great quality body under her bodysuit like Firefly does.

Anyway, hope you all like him and TZ gets the ball rolling on more Joes/Cobras ASAP. Also, TZ Ff shoulder armour is attached with velcro just fyi

Last edited:
I got Firefly in today and he is by far the best Threezero Joe figure to me. Love the suit and weapons he comes with. I really hope this line continues. I will post pictures later.
Agree. Pls everyone email TZ custmer service and ask them to do Lady Jaye and Baroness for the next wave. Have a great weekend, all

Attachments

• ff6.jpg
    ff6.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Anyone else think Destro looks way too skinny? I don't understand when they have bodies that they've used for Rambo they use a skinny one for Destro who should be big.

ThreeZero Destro! I think he looks great! Headsculpt is fantastic! Looking forward to more pics. Nice to see the line isn't dead. I definitely need to get on selling my other figures this week

Destro.1__scaled_800.jpg

Anyone else think Destro looks way too skinny? I don't understand when they have bodies that they've used for Rambo they use a skinny one for Destro who should be big.
If Firefly is any indication, they're probably ditching their in-house bodies and instead using DAMToys bodys for future releases. I personally have really disliked the use of the Rambo bodies on both Storm Shadow and Roadblock. It's very disproportionate with short legs and super long arms plus the ratches inside the elbows don't hold very well.

This is perfection and I can't wait. I'll pick him up from my LCS who carries TZ. THIS is Destro. Fantastic, TZ... I hope they remember to make him 12.5 inches or at least Roadblock's size

Now they have my attention! If the Cobra High Command is now in the works, I’m in!

Funny enough he’s basically a remake of the Sideshow version. Wonder if they’ll be able to include the hooded version mask?

SS version is good enough for me. 3Z, you waited almost a year-and-a-half to reveal more and you bring Destro and the Commander. I'll probably get Destro but c'mon - gimme more that I don't already have!

Back