1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Lucas Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Threezero Lucas.jpg

Threezero Lucas 1.jpg
Threezero Lucas 2.jpg
Threezero Lucas 3.jpg
Threezero Lucas 4.jpg
Threezero Lucas 5.jpg
Threezero Lucas 6.jpg
Threezero Lucas 7.jpg
Threezero Lucas 8.jpg
Threezero Lucas 9.jpg
Threezero Lucas 10.jpg
Threezero Lucas 11.jpg
Threezero Lucas 12.jpg

Stranger Things​

1/6 Lucas Sinclair​

Lucas lives in Hawkins, Indiana with his best friends Mike, Dustin, Will, Eleven and Max. He is realistic and logical, always keeping the group focused in the face of danger. Always prepared with his slingshot & binoculars, Lucas is an indispensable team member in the fight against the dangers of the Upside Down.

The Stranger Things – 1/6 Lucas Sinclair collectible figure stands approximately 9.3 inches (~23.6 cm) tall and features a fully-articulated original body with approximately 28 points of articulation and fabric clothing. The highly-detailed figure includes one head sculpt with an authentic likeness to the character’s appearance in the hit Netflix series Stranger Things. Accessories include a utility belt, backpack, slingshot, one pair of binoculars, a walkie-talkie, flashlight, compass, wristwatch, and and five pairs of interchangeable hands.

STRANGER THINGS ™/© Netflix. Used with permission.
Estimated Shipment: 4th Quarter 2022

Yo, that looks amazing! Dustin was a bit weak but this is getting right back on track! I’d like to see all the kids out first and then sign off with a Hopper.

I’m oddly impressed most by the skin tone. So many figures of black characters don’t quite to get it right. They usually end up too light to their actual skin tone. HT’s Don Cheadles come to mind. Glad ThreeZero is getting that closer to the actor and more accurate. Very solid figure.

Love love love the show and would buy ST figures, but all of these head sculpts look off/soft to me. Corduroy is not in scale

Lucas is my favorite character on the show, but this is a hard pass

I'm surprised at the favorable reaction to this sculpt. Maybe relative to their other ST head sculpts it's marginally better, but seems quite off to me. Looks like an older person, not a youth sculpt, too. Also these neutral facial expressions, particularly here, are very bland. Lucas with his trademark look of concern would have been a little better. Here's a photo that matches the sculpt expression- I think the sculpt is off.

Anyway- not sure it's been mentioned, but these Demodogs (image below) look about 1/6 scale. On sale at Walmart- mine had them for $17:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stranger-Things-Dart-Demodog-Vinyl-Figure-8-quot/567877261

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    402.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I had preordered Eleven but skipped Dustin since he seemed off and I wasn't sure if they'd complete the team. Honestly I expected Lucas last so him coming in now for sure means they'll do all of the kids. I think he looks nice overall and the corduroy looks as good as it can in scale.

I dearly love this show. The only show I put above it is "Star Trek" in nearly all it's forms. I'm dating myself here, but in 1983, I was the same age as the younger kids, so the sights and sounds of this show bring back a lot of memories, many of them pleasant, some not so pleasant.
I really hope ThreeZero goes as deep on "Stranger Things" as they did "The Walking Dead" and do more than just the main young kids and the Demogorgon. Hopper, Joyce, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan, Max, Robin, and more than just first season or first appearance versions, but later seasons versions as well. "Magnum" Hopper, Scoops Steve and Robin to name a few. Of course, Vecna would look pretty damn cool too.

Oh, and Eddie! How could I friggin forget Eddie?!

Btw, I also live "eighty miles outside of Indianapolis", so I'm sure that factors in to my love of the show.

I liked season 4 well enough. I'm back and forth on 3 different options.

Option 1: Pass on the line altogether

Option 2: Get only Eleven and Demogorgon.

Option 3: Get all the kids.

The problem with option 3 is I have no interest in owning any of the kids on an individual basis except for Eleven. So if threezero doesn't make them all I don't want Mike, Lucas, Dustin, or Will. But if I got all 5 of the main kids I would also probably want Nancy, Steve, and Max. Then you start thinking about Hopper and Joyce and it starts to seem like too much.

If can get the 5 kids and Hopper I would be happy. I was like that with Harry Potter. I only got the 3 kids and was going to get Harris' Dumbledore. Whatever else is made is the proverbial rabbit hole for me.

Back