Threezero GI Joe Camo Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hasbro and threezero are excited to announce Camo Storm Shadow as the next in the G.I. Joe 1/6 scale articulated figures collection! Threezero's 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow figure is inspired by Hasbro's 1988 Storm Shadow v2 figure. In this iteration, fans imagine the time when Storm Shadow left COBRA and relocated to a remote mountain hideaway, occasionally joining Snake Eyes on special operative missions. Standing at 12" tall, the 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow collectible figure features threezero's standard fully-articulated body with realistic seamless arms, fabric hand-tailored camouflage costume, and a high attention to detail. The 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow figure includes the full accessory loadout of the standard 1/6 scale Storm Shadow figure in addition to two fists with claws that are exclusive to this variant! The G.I. Joe 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow is exclusive to PREVIEWS in North America and the UK, and threezero will have a small allotment available for Events throughout Asia. Final product may vary from prototype images.

$189.99
Releases February 2022
Up for Preorder at BBTS:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/171942
Camo-Storm-Shadow-08__scaled_800.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-02__scaled_800.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-04__scaled_800.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-05__scaled_800.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-11__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:
They both look good. I think the vest looks better with this design over the sleeveless version.
I wonder what the figure looks like without the vest.

I like it.....but unfortunately, it looks too much like Firefly for me. Maybe if ThreeZero never does one, I'll acquire this and modify to look like Firefly.

This definitely looks better than the sleeveless version. Though I think I still prefer my SS figure to this one.

Has anyone already pre-ordered this version yet?

Despite its shortcomings from what I read on the regular release on the material used, I don't think that it will detour my decision on getting this version as I prefer this version.

Given that this release is to be out by February, I have feeling that this will be delayed (possibly to April/May) as well due to the fact that Hasbro Pulse has sent a email in regards to the MMPR figures that are being pushed back in release due to the present situation of shipping ports being black logged.

I found this email on reddit if you guys are wondering.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-28 113848.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-28 113848.png
    99 KB · Views: 97
Both. But... my wallet says no.
I think the camo version looks cooler but the first version is a classic look. Which is more important to you?

I couldn't decide myself, so I picked up both. The PX previews version would seem most likely to sell out first and be harder to find on the aftermarket. Just a guess though. If you can expend the funds temporarily it seems it would be wise to buy both and decide in-hand which you prefer.

In the footsteps of what @Chronos1919 mentioned @jimjimmyjones85, start planning a fundraiser to offset the purchase of two Storm Shadows.

Although Christmas is still a ways off, however start to plan a bake sale for Halloween and also for Christmas as well so that you should have enough $$$ to at least cover one of the two Storm Shadows (use brown sugar/molasses instead of white sugar when you do baking to keep it healthier and cut down the high cholesterol level count).

If you can't bake or do mad cooking, then sell off your other hobbies that you have not touched for years (you don't need the extra clutter round to choke you to death and have an increase of white hairs on your noggin due to the stress).

I have snake eyes and regular storm shadow on preorder through Dorkside toys. I too caved in and just preordered this version of Storm Shadow.

I decided to get both as well. 1 version as Cobra and the other as GI Joe. I got Snake Eyes, and I don’t really care about the Red Snake Eyes. Was plan on collecting it all but not anymore.

I decided to get both as well. 1 version as Cobra and the other as GI Joe. I got Snake Eyes, and I don’t really care about the Red Snake Eyes. Was plan on collecting it all but not anymore.
I have to agree. The completionist in my wanted the red Snake Eyes but I have zero interest in the figure. Decided to pass. It's getting easier and easier to do as prices and competition increase. There's always something new just over the horizon.

Back