GI Joe RAH Haslab Skystriker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct. Ripcord does indeed seem out of reach. :monkey2 And it'll be weird to have a Cobra pit crew with this and no Joes. :duh

Heck even Scarlett seems like a longhsot.

Well looks like you will get your blue O-Ring lady. No Flagg, no deal for me :lol

This is close to at least unlocking the first tier Scarlett.
If the new O ring figures cost $20 apiece than the Skystriker would cost $130 with only the basic O ring figures that are included. With Scarlett thrown in, that makes the Striker $110.
Too bad Ripcord and the 2 Ground Support Crew members won't get unlocked, that would make the Striker $50! I also really like the Ground Support guys.

Now, I'm not saying the O ring figures should cost so much, I think $15 should be maximum price for a 4 inch figure. That would make the minimum price of the Striker $155. With Scarlett it's $140 for the Striker, with all tiers unlocked it's $95.

Well looks like you will get your blue O-Ring lady. No Flagg, no deal for me :lol
I'm not gonna lie the Scarlett figure is a pretty weird one. Ace's spacesuit was always an odd design choice and in the cartoon Scarlett just flew in her normal outfit.

But as screamingmetal notes in his great breakdown above at least her inclusion gives a better value to the Skystriker itself.

Looks like ripcord even has a chance now, as they are closing in on 15000... dammit I think I'm gonna have to get this.

Edit: I just backed it. Come on, Ripcord!

Last edited:
Only 750 away from O-Ring Rip Cord...

58cfbf47-2d61-4761-9971-4d064887049f_text.gif

Gah, stupid debit card suspected Haslab of shady activity and declined their withdrawal. :gah:

Thank God Haslab shot me an email and let me go back in and manually have them rerun it. Showing Paid now. Phew!

So pleased this got backed.
would have loved The pit crew but I guess they will be offered separately.

looking forward to classic colours ripcord more tbh.
giess I’m back into joe

So pleased this got backed.
would have loved The pit crew but I guess they will be offered separately.

looking forward to classic colours ripcord more tbh.
giess I’m back into joe
I'd have prefer the pit crew over any of the other stretch goal figures, but still happy to be getting a giant F-14.

They would have been awesome additions, but Ripcord was my personal favorite stretch goal. Love the original figure and frankly, with his oxygen mask on, he looks more like Ace than the Ace figure does. He's also on one of the best covers of the comic.

77850.jpg

I never had must interest in the Ace toy, even as a kid when I got the Skystriker for Christmas.

On another note, props to Hasbro for adding those Cobras. I think they really did save the day on this. I seriously doubt I would have been convinced to buy without those add-ons.

Last edited:
Back