Threezero GI Joe Camo Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobby Galaxy confirmed my order is ready to ship.

I just completed payment. Looking forward to it. Still debating if I want to buy an extra Sideshow camouflage Storm Shadow so I can display them side by side for comparison. I have a 2-3 already, but they're in storage and it's a PITA to get to them.

Really hope they get to some characters that haven't been done in 1/6th.
--

Me too.

Hopefully, 3Z will give us a proper B.A.T. based/inspired on the classic design.

I wouldn't mind more "army builder" figures like COBRA Trooper, Viper, and Alley Viper. Maybe Iron Grenadier? Possibly a generic GI JOE "Green Shirt" figure or a Steel Brigade Trooper?

A B.A.T. would be awesome if done as you described. I want a Mutt and Junkyard, Ship Wreck, Barbecue, and Ripper, and Buzzsaw and Torch to name a few.

A B.A.T. would be awesome if done as you described. I want a Mutt and Junkyard, Ship Wreck, Barbecue, and Ripper, and Buzzsaw and Torch to name a few.
--

All of the characters you named were requested to Sideshow, but never materialized.

As for the Dreadnoks, my perspective is this.

The first original three Dreadnoks Buzzsaw, Ripper, and Torch need to be as a three figure set and not individually.

Yes.

It'll be pricey, but I believe they need to be done as a complete set. I don't believe you can simply have one of the three and not the other two.

Sorry I haven’t posted any updates. Haven’t had time to play with figure. The claws are a durable plastic. Not too fragile, but I’d recommend applying the claws after you decide on a pose. The hands tend to pop off due to the gauntlets pushing forward from the fabric. Here is a quick pic with the SS Wolverine.
Hope to have some time soon to post more pics.

Attachments

• 13B6ADB0-A27A-41EA-BBC9-5535E482F3AE.jpeg
    13B6ADB0-A27A-41EA-BBC9-5535E482F3AE.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 51
Claws are pretty durable overall but make sure you put them in straight after the hands are already on the figure. They have a nice angle to them so they don't look like Wolverines. I have Storm Shadow posed with a sword in one hand and the claws in the other.
--

Are the claws easy to affix/insert into the matching hands?

Once affixed/inserted, are they possibly loose or firm/stable/tight?

I ask because if I find the figure broken down for loose parts I'll likely buy extra matching hands and the claws and affix the claws onto the hands permanently using a pin drop of LOCTITE so I'll always have the clawed hands ready when changing looks/poses.

--

I ask because if I find the figure broken down for loose parts I'll likely buy extra matching hands and the claws and affix the claws onto the hands permanently using a pin drop of LOCTITE so I'll always have the clawed hands ready when changing looks/poses.
Claws are easy to affix and fit snug. They will not fall out.

--

They are all the same so fit in each hole in the hand. They are snug and wont fall out at all. Very well made so you shouldn'thave problems with buying a part out.

It's disappointing that they used the articulation-less seamless body on a fully clothed figure. And a action figure that can't move at the waist is just unacceptable. If the body armor can be easily removed, it could be saved by a body swap.

It's disappointing that they used the articulation-less seamless body on a fully clothed figure. And a action figure that can't move at the waist is just unacceptable. If the body armor can be easily removed, it could be saved by a body swap.
The body armor can be removed but you might have to mod it some to get it to fit over a standard body. The plastic torso essentially takes the place of any normally torso on a regular body. The reason there’s no waist articulation is that the body armor goes past the waist and loops through the legs. There isn’t a whole normal figure torso underneath the outter rubber/plastic shell so there might be some space for a normally body to fit under there or the body armor is thick that you’d have to carve out some from the underside to get a normal body under there. Pretty much just plastic armature underneath for the body armor to be wrapped over and something for the arms to be attached to I believe.

The body armor can be removed but you’ll have to mod it some to get it to fit over a standard body. The plastic torso essentially takes the place of any normally torso on a regular body. The reason there’s no waist articulation is that the body armor goes past the waist and loops through the legs. There isn’t a whole normal figuretorso underneath the outter rubber/plastic armor. Pretty much just plastic underneath for the body armor to be wrapped over and something for the arms to be attached to I believe.
Well that's disappointing. I guess it would be easiest to find a grey vest and transfer the rest over. Threezero does some incredibly stupid things with their figure designs.

For my custom Camo Stormy , I used a v1 Threezero Storm Shadow full body ,hands and all (3Z). I used a spare sideshow Camo outfit on it. Also used a better looking composite bow from Last Blood. Now i am looking for metal bladed swords for him.

Back