1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebrating the PO of Kuill with a fresh look at OG Mando...

MANDO 013.jpg

MANDO 015.jpg

MANDO 016.jpg

It'll be a good wait. but having Kuill n a blurrg with OG Mando standing next to him and the bundled child tucked in Kuill's arm will make a fantastic display!
In the meantime, more enjoyment of the original Mando figure is the ticket!

Last edited:
Celebrating the PO of Kuill with a fresh look at OG Mando...

View attachment 514544

View attachment 514545

View attachment 514546

It'll be a goof wait. but having Kuill n a blurrg with OG Mando standing next to him and the bundled child tucked in Kuill's arm will make a fantastic display!

Awesome pics jedibear! It's clear HT has put in a lot of effort on these Mandalorian figures. This V1 Mando, Heavy Mando, and IG-11 are all among the best 1/6 scale figures out there. Kuiil looks to follow suit as a terrific figure too!

:clap :clap Just terrific photos! I appreciate those who take their figures outdoors, as I think it's the best lighting.

[...]

It'll be a goof wait. but having Kuill n a blurrg with OG Mando standing next to him and the bundled child tucked in Kuill's arm will make a fantastic display!

Waiting what seems an exorbitant amount of time for releases is goofy! :)

:clap :clap Just terrific photos! I appreciate those who take their figures outdoors, as I think it's the best lighting.

Waiting what seems an exorbitant amount of time for releases is goofy! :)

It is getting kind of crazy. I also assume that with all the delays we're seeing from HT now (Endgame stuff, etc.), Kuiil is probably hitting in early to mid-2023. I had a 26 month wait for Endgame Cap from pre-order to arrival and that figure had a con-exclusive the summer of 2019 if I recall. I will say that Mando figs seems to scoot to the front of the line more often than not, so that might prevent some of these from seeing significant delays.

It is getting kind of crazy. I also assume that with all the delays we're seeing from HT now (Endgame stuff, etc.), Kuiil is probably hitting in early to mid-2023. I had a 26 month wait for Endgame Cap from pre-order to arrival and that figure had a con-exclusive the summer of 2019 if I recall. I will say that Mando figs seems to scoot to the front of the line more often than not, so that might prevent some of these from seeing significant delays.

Actually it feels a lot crazy! :horror The waiting game intensifies, well at least compared to 1/6, some of the 1/12 and smaller scaled figures release in a more so timely manner. Yeah it seems the SW releases are getting the forefront, since it appears the CEO likes SW exponentially. On a related note, since I've become a bit more invested in SW recently, I find myself picking up SW figures I would not have believed myself picking up before!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! The figure just pops outdoors and is a pleasure to snap shots of. I finally have the deluxe Beskar Mandalorian and child showing up later this week. That should be cool to snap outside too.

Nah, that armor was scratched and scuffed up the second it was pulled from the forge.

The Star Wars universe has hyperdrives, tractor beams, lightsabers, city sized spacecraft, planet killing weapons, sophisticated droids, and advanced cloning technology but no clear coat.

:lol

Back