1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Ahsoka - Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PsnC0tm.jpeg

“This is war, Ahsoka.” – Anakin Skywalker

As the Star WarsClone Wars had begun, Jedi became generals and commanders in the war against the Separatists. Aware of Anakin’s shortcomings and his tendency to forge strong emotional attachments, Yoda assigned Anakin a Padawan learner: Ahsoka Tano. Yoda hoped that Skywalker would learn how to let go of his student as she grew, which was key for Anakin. While Anakin bristled at first to this appointment, a strong bond grew between teacher and student. They had many adventures together, and as Ahsoka matured, so did Anakin.

Hot Toys is excited to present today, the brand new 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker™ collectible figure based on his Clone Wars appearance in the World Between Worlds as seen in the Ahsoka live-action series.

The greatly detailed collectible figure features a brand-new head sculpt with amazing likeness, separate rolling eyeballs to adjust the eyesight and detailed hair sculpture, expertly tailored Jedi general outfit, a LED light-up Lightsaber™ powered by USB, a variety of accessories, and a sand themed display base!

Do not miss the chance to have this astonishing Anakin Skywalker™ collectible figure in your collection!

N3rsVMn.jpeg
BrAYDn4.jpeg
iOdX01O.jpeg
7pkfopq.jpeg
OHk7K1b.jpeg
0vAcSAg.jpeg
qnG9QB5.jpeg
9SMvYJZ.jpeg
r2p9T61.jpeg
xtYCGKe.jpeg
1HDRKYy.jpeg
09jO6mC.jpeg
QN02aqL.jpeg
XwSBh5S.jpeg
L4gFzL8.jpeg

Top 5 head sculpts they've ever done. Also pretty bold of HT to give him something other than a neutral expression. This one is tempting!

Looks really good! Maybe I’m wrong, but it doesn’t appear to just be the previous TCW version with a new headsculpt. They really have their A-team with these Ahsoka series headsculpts

now I have to figure it out how to get rid of that obsolete CW version and buy this version. And thanks god this is NOT those Artisan limited figures.

Nice to see a different expression. I'm just having a hard time seeing it fit in a serious battle. The expression definitely works well for a casual scenario if that will be the display goal.

I see where they got that expression but that is very scene specific. Hard to get a convincing action pose with him looking like this.

Better textured robes, short hair and a really good expression (though action poses will be difficult to pull off). This is the CW Ani to have. He'll look great next to CW Obi.

This expression is literally perfect for having him standing there with his arms crossed listening to Rex in a briefing, or standing with his arms behind his back or holding a saber while training Ahsoka. Much better than the zero expression mannequin faces HT have done for most of their releases (they're getting better tho) and nice to see an alternative to the generic "I'm angry and in battle" one.

anakin-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

https://64.media.tumblr.com/455ad7c...99c1f948b312f250cd6f1043638b5b5dd8dbee33.gifv

This expression is literally perfect for having him standing there with his arms crossed listening to Rex in a briefing, or standing with his arms behind his back or holding a saber while training Ahsoka. Much better than the zero expression mannequin faces HT have done for most of their releases (they're getting better tho) and nice to see an alternative to the generic "I'm angry and in battle" one.

View attachment 696537

https://64.media.tumblr.com/455ad7c...99c1f948b312f250cd6f1043638b5b5dd8dbee33.gifv
These kinds of expressions just don’t work for figures imo. They always look off or uncanny valley.

Back