Hot Toys Grogu Life Size Figure 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's Grogu is vastly superior IMO. I'd like a cradle if the canopy/shield is articulated (to at least a half-closed position) as it often appeared on the show. I should have thought it would be easier (and likely more profitable) for them to simply make the carrier as a separate piece for the thousands of people who already have one of the life-sized Grogus. I can't imagine people buying a second Grogu just to have him in the pram (of course, some people own ten cats, so I suppose there will be some)

Rather have a HT life-size Babu Frik/Anzellan for my existing 1:1 Grogu to hug.

babu-frik-mandalorian-1677769582342.jpg
A life-size Babu Frik would be fantastic - I'd love to have him as an assistant in my shop :)

Sideshow's Grogu is vastly superior IMO. I'd like a cradle if the canopy/shield is articulated (to at least a half-closed position) as it often appeared on the show. I should have thought it would be easier (and likely more profitable) for them to simply make the carrier as a separate piece for the thousands of people who already have one of the life-sized Grogus. I can't imagine people buying a second Grogu just to have him in the pram (of course, some people own ten cats, so I suppose there will be some)
I'm in agreement with both of your points. I prefer the SS sculpt, and the Pram would have been a must buy for many that have either the SS or the HT.

I prefer Sideshow's too, but they were relatively cheap, so I just got both.

I'm still reorganising my collection a bit, but I'll be displaying them with my Sideshow Mando bust.

I passed on the first version so I think I'll be getting this one. Hope they add a few things to it from the original....and I say that not having the first idea what they should add. I just want more! :p

Back