Hot Toys Grogu Life Size Figure 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys are too stubborn to work with Legacy Effects like Sideshow did. They love their idealised weird likenesses.

I had both figures and very much prefer the Hot Toys one, if they can improve upon it that would be great. Mainly I would say I don't like the ears as much because of the noticeable seam around the ears since they are swappable.

I mean I’m all for a 2.0, the first version was horrible.

I was going to say they’re just going to take all the unsold 1.0s, check for cracks, and repackage them in a new box. :lol

But I didn’t see it was finally on waitlist at Sideshow till now.

Not sure how much better the 2.0 will be than the 1.0. Feels like it’s going to be a lazy re-release with a few new accessories.

I was going to say they’re just going to take all the unsold 1.0s, check for cracks, and repackage them in a new box. :lol

But I didn’t see it was finally on waitlist at Sideshow till now.

Not sure how much better the 2.0 will be than the 1.0. Feels like it’s going to be a lazy re-release with a few new accessories.
2.0 will come with the armor…you’ll see :sneaky: They don’t want to spoil it yet

A life size Anzellan would be awesome!

I live in Hawaii and Anzellans are too much like some local neighborhood uncles (who would fix up droids in their garage if they could) that owning any merch related to them feels weird. :lol

2.0 will come with the armor…you’ll see :sneaky: They don’t want to spoil it yet

You can grab a pot lid from the kitchen, slap a Mudhorn crest on it, and call it a day.

I live in Hawaii and Anzellans are too much like some local neighborhood uncles (who would fix up droids in their garage if they could) that owning any merch related to them feels weird. :lol

You can grab a pot lid from the kitchen, slap a Mudhorn crest on it, and call it a day.
I’m talking about Grogu’s beskar armor :LOL:

I’m talking about Grogu’s beskar armor :LOL:

Yep. Beskar pot lid.

868C4746-88D6-4C8C-B195-7DAF32F6BA32.jpeg

This feels like something I "might" get on a discount. I am worried that if I get it and it comes with the pram that it'll trigger my need to add a lifesize Din to my basement. Yikes.

The sculpts are extremely similar with the Hot Toys one having noticeably sharper detail. The main difference besides that is the mouth area which I feel like the Sideshow one looks kind of weird

Back