1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0085.JPG

Has anyone found a shorter neck peg that works with this guy? Want to bring the head down just a smidge but don't have any short neck pegs laying around

Bit late to the party but just picked up the durasteel version of Mando. I'd wanted it since the first season of the show was airing but didn't get the chance till recently. One came up on ebay under RRP because it was missing a hand. Thankfully I found the missing hand for sale separately in another auction so waiting for that to arrive.
The actual figure came today. Wow. I've handled one Hot Toys product before (Neo from The Matrix). I was impressed with it but after switching collecting focus it didn't really fit my collection so I sold it on.
However even compared to Neo this figure feels truly next level. I'm astonished at how good every single part of him and every accessory looks.
Can't wait to get some kind of background sorted for him to take some photos.

Some nice shots there Freeze. I've never known a figure to have such presence. He has a very life-like quality to him however he's posed. The sculptors at HT really should be applauded. Of course as stated above I'm new to HT stuff but damn.....even after watching a lot of enthusiastic Youtube reviews my expectations for him have been exceeded.

Absolutely beautiful figure and original gritty look, such a great beginnings moment, invokes all that anticipation we had in that first trailer.
Which going by the date on that, was about 3 years ago today ... When for one post OT moment, every SW fan "agreed" on one thing .- Bounty Hunting is a Dangerous Profession.

Last edited:
Back