1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice display Matrix, really cool mood with the lighting. The Jawa's and Tusken looks so good with the Mando's and IG.

I think it would fit fine if the little protective foam wasn't on the piece. I want to slice it off but I hate permanently modding stuff lol.

Yeah I just pulled that felt off the back and it fits snug. No worries about it falling out.

So I just watched S1 for the first time, and wow it's a great show!

I kinda wish that huge gun from the shootout with IG for the asset was included, lol

Please watch the OT first if you can.

Haha I've been putting off watching the OT (it's on my short to-watch list), however I'll take your recommendation of sandwiching the OT in between TM seasons, since I've started with S1. I suspect it'll be a fun ride! :wink1:

Haha I've been putting off watching the OT (it's on my short to-watch list), however I'll take your recommendation of sandwiching the OT in between TM seasons, since I've started with S1. I suspect it'll be a fun ride! :wink1:

Awesome! :duff

You will not be disappointed. Enjoy the ride and let us know how it goes. :)

Glad to have the pram with OG Mando. Gonna try to find a smaller stand for it though to reduce the footprint.
image0.jpeg

Nice pic! I quite like these stands, having dioramas just adds more immersion to these figures, in my opinion.

I think one of my fav lines from S1 would be: "I'm a Mandalorian, weapons are part of my religion."

Back