1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a stormtrooper helmet from the display base they are selling?

Or is Monkey Depot legit? https://www.monkeydepot.com/Display_Hot_Toys_The_Mandalorian_Figure_Stand_w_S_p/ht4117.htm

I think that's been gone for a while. I've done various searches for Mandalorian parts at MonkeyDepot over the last few months and that never came up. Just some gloved hands. You'll see if you use the 'add to cart' button it will say that it's out of stock. One of the glitches with their website. It looks like it's in stock until you add to cart. :-/

I think that's been gone for a while. I've done various searches for Mandalorian parts at MonkeyDepot over the last few months and that never came up. Just some gloved hands. You'll see if you use the 'add to cart' button it will say that it's out of stock. One of the glitches with their website. It looks like it's in stock until you add to cart. :-/

Oh bummer :(

Under add to wishlist it says "email me when back-in-stock". That's how you know its not available.

MandoIG11Grogu1.jpg

MandoIG11Grogu2.jpg

MandoIG11Grogu3.jpg

MandoIG11Grogu4.jpg

MandoIG11Grogu5.jpg

MandoIG11Grogu6.jpg

MandoIG11Grogu7.jpg

Holy heck those pictures look amazing. Oh my god.
Do you have a location you dump photos? Like have albums. That is damn impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would fit fine if the little protective foam wasn't on the piece. I want to slice it off but I hate permanently modding stuff lol.

Where do you get the cubes :confused:

Legacy Arts

Very cool DR37!
Fantastic shots again DR37! Did you use a tiny bead for the cube?
Holy heck those pictures look amazing. Oh my god.
Do you have a location you dump photos? Like have albums. That is damn impressive.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Thanks for posting the awesome pics DR! They truly are the most perfect and unlikely companions. Lol I'm also excited to see Kuiil alongside them soon.
pray.gif

Thanks guys :duff
I take photos on occasion when i have some extra time and usually only post here.

Back