1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Mandalore
64154638-9604-42E0-99FE-2DA1CB0EB643.jpeg

View attachment 544395

Three Men and a Baby

I have often thought about getting a Beskar Mando, but this one right here is all I need. In my opinion the more interesting look. Plus the one I have loved ever since seeing that first official picture of him.

Really like the reloading pose you've got Mando in. Might have to steal that.

Those relaxed hands on Mando….perfection

I was thinking recently how good some of Hot Toys' relaxed hands are. They can really add a lot to the character, as opposed to the old standard 'pancake' hands, as with Bespin Leia, which I really dislike as they rarely convey a sense of life.

View attachment 545737
I just figured out this weekend that Mando can actually hold the 501st repeater! I love this classic figure more than the 2nd beskar mando for some reason!
That’s awesome, and works well as we do know Mando will run and pick up the biggest gun around if he can.
I’m with you. OG Mando > current beskar Mando.

I decided to try and find this guy at a decent price realizing it’ll be a long year until my S02 Mando arrives. So I ended up snagging one on EBay close to msrp and new in box! He looks fantastic and I really like seeing other Mando collections showing his different stages.

I just figured out this weekend that Mando can actually hold the 501st repeater! I love this classic figure more than the 2nd beskar mando for some reason!
I can see that (since I own 2 of 'em). The color for one thing, for me. I like origin pieces (have the Boba Fett monk set on order). And no matter where this show goes, this was the first armor of this character we saw - and it's excellent character design work, for a new Mandalorian we had never seen before. Weathered armor, a bit worn and beat up. Character didn't need to say much, you knew exactly who this was just from the walk and costume.

Back