The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I can understand, I'm guessing the Connor figure won't be out till after then either. VTS announced Kara, what about you guys!?

Any chance of Sadie or a RDR2 version of John??

Ooo, a Sadie would be cool. I think they teased a John somewhere if I'm not mistaken. I think it was a partial sculpt shot or something if I remember.

That I can understand, I'm guessing the Connor figure won't be out till after then either. VTS announced Kara, what about you guys!?

Curious as well, maybe with an Alice?
Unfortunately figures of this particular game don't sell very well, which is why we had a set production number for the Investigator and Nines figures, it's unlikley we'll keep going with this line as we'd rather move on to different projects and focus on those we have at the moment than once again focus on competing with another brand for the same figure.

Any chance of Sadie or a RDR2 version of John??

Ooo, a Sadie would be cool. I think they teased a John somewhere if I'm not mistaken. I think it was a partial sculpt shot or something if I remember.

They did tease John. I’d definitely be in for Sadie.
Well I'd obviously love to keep going but all depends on how well the next one sells. :wink1:

I’m definitely in for John; so hopefully enough folks will be, as well, to keep the line going — at least for Sadie, and possibly even Dutch.

Unfortunately figures of this particular game don't sell very well, which is why we had a set production number for the Investigator and Nines figures, it's unlikley we'll keep going with this line as we'd rather move on to different projects and focus on those we have at the moment than once again focus on competing with another brand for the same figure.

Never mind, I guess the game is a bit more niche than RDR2. I'll be happy with the Investigator anyway.

Honestly, I was already surprised to see one figure from Detroit. It's a single entry, self contained game and it was not a huge success, well, certainly not compared to the big hitters. And we got 2 companies making figures for it. That was crazy to me.

I know when we are fans of a certain game or franchise we would like to have several figures from it. I, for example, would buy every single character of MGS1 if I had the chance but we have to understand that such a thing is simply not feasible. Most people will only buy the main character and maybe an additional side character or antagonist if those are iconic. Those things take a lot of time, money and effort to create and it has to be economically viable.

Honestly, I was already surprised to see one figure from Detroit. It's a single entry, self contained game and it was not a huge success, well, certainly not compared to the big hitters. And we got 2 companies making figures for it. That was crazy to me.

I know when we are fans of a certain game or franchise we would like to have several figures from it. I, for example, would buy every single character of MGS1 if I had the chance but we have to understand that such a thing is simply not feasible. Most people will only buy the main character and maybe an additional side character or antagonist if those are iconic. Those things take a lot of time, money and effort to create and it has to be economically viable.

I was thinking the same thing. Very interesting game but im surprised it got figures. Especially when you have titles like Witcher or Fallout that would sell like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind, I guess the game is a bit more niche than RDR2. I'll be happy with the Investigator anyway.

It's like Pharaoh said, I loved the game and the characters, but unlike other games it sadly doesn't have that much love in the collecting community, the VTS Kara announcement is pretty much dead in the water wherever you look, I'm personally happy we got to work on Connor and Nines as he was my favorite character and is the one that has the biggest following but when it comes to making others, it's too much of a risk, we're a third party after all.

John is an instant preorder for me. His character and story from RDR1 stuck with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, both RDR games to me are the best, simply unforgettable and amazing expiriences and a lot of it rides on how brilliantly written and performed John and Arthur are.

Well I'd obviously love to keep going but all depends on how well the next one sells. :wink1:

Thanks for the answers! Definitely would love you guys to continue the gunslingers. I agree that unfortunately the Detroit series didn't pop as much as other AAA games.

I'm not much a betting man, but I'd be very willing to bet that a Sadie figure would sell real well, especially with how popular a character she became. John would also obviously be a hit, but personally, I'd be more eager to get a RDR2 version of him so I could pair him with his friend Arthur.

Back