LIM Toys - Other Outlaw Guy (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Outfits...

Pancho, Duster, I'd even say the best is the Deadly Assassin though.

If you did the Treasure Hunter, you could use the redshirt for a Dutch alternative outfit

If you really want to do an add-on, do a Jack headsculpt. Let him wear Arthur's jacket, John's Hat, parts of John's gear. Then all you need is the red bandana with the head. Maybe the boats are particular enough to do?

RDR_Poncho_Outfit.png
RDR_Duster.png
Deadly_assassin_RDR.png
Treasurehunter.png
Jack%27s_Cowboy_outfit_RDR.png

For Gear...
Not sure... it depends on what is revealed in the official pre-order images :p

I’ve gotta say: it’s incredibly surprising to me that, after all this time, I’ve seen no mention anywhere of Undead Nightmare. Perhaps a little less traditional than it’s grounded brethren, but, visually, I feel like LIM could probably come up with something ridiculously cool and interesting.

I understand that Chinese collectors don't like the classic John, but I would greatly appreciate if this figure was sold with the RDR1 outfit on the figure with the RDR2 outfit as the accessories.

I suck at futzing and had a hard time with Arthur's outfit, so it would be great if the RDR1 outfit was put on the figure at the factory, so I didn't have to deal with taking the RDR2 outfit off, and putting the RDR1 outfit on.
Not Chinese and I don’t like the classic John either.

These are the only 2 John looks that I care for. His RDR2 version of the classic outfit looks much better to me.

EC769B67-7501-411C-BEE3-B25B2EBE4571.jpeg
BF609F28-7838-4E2E-9020-824ADAD18CFD.jpeg

For Outfits...

Pancho, Duster, I'd even say the best is the Deadly Assassin though.

If you did the Treasure Hunter, you could use the redshirt for a Dutch alternative outfit

If you really want to do an add-on, do a Jack headsculpt. Let him wear Arthur's jacket, John's Hat, parts of John's gear. Then all you need is the red bandana with the head. Maybe the boats are particular enough to do?

RDR_Poncho_Outfit.png
RDR_Duster.png
Deadly_assassin_RDR.png
Treasurehunter.png
Jack%27s_Cowboy_outfit_RDR.png

For Gear...
Not sure... it depends on what is revealed in the official pre-order images :p
The jacket jack wears is not the same as Arthur so I feel an actual Jack figure would be nice.

The jacket jack wears is not the same as Arthur so I feel an actual Jack figure would be nice.
Yeah, I know it's technically not right, but it's kinda of close. I wasn't going to be surprised if they did a remake and retconned it to be Arthur's though with the updated models. :)

If you want to go all in -- do a 2 or 3 pack of Jack. One youngest, one teen, one older :p

Yeah, I know it's technically not right, but it's kinda of close. I wasn't going to be surprised if they did a remake and retconned it to be Arthur's though with the updated models. :)

If you want to go all in -- do a 2 or 3 pack of Jack. One youngest, one teen, one older :p
I mean even if they did do that I doubt John would have held on to Arthur's coat especially if he dies in it. In the epilogue Jack brings up Arthur saving them and John says not to bring it up anymore as it's in the past. Though I imagine Jack wouldn't forget Arthur I don't believe they will some how have his coat since all he gave John was his hat and satchel. Lol

Poncho, Duster,Alternate Rig. Hard to tell what else until we see the whole figure but from what I've read those are essential "addons" for me I'd be happy enough to have it work out as a Kickstarter of sorts to ensure it gets made

Definetly his winter coat from American Venom. Poncho would be cool and the duster too but it's not really something i absolutely want.

Imma try to do his Legend of the West look later down the line.

I don't think anybody aside from hardcore collectors and fans of JM would buy full figures dressed in different outfits from the first game.

The most feasible option at the moment is a small pack with the poncho since it seems to be the most requested thing and maybe some other stuff like the bear hat or a bearded sculpt perhaps even the black coat and chaps from the final mission on the snowy mountain but those don't have tons of demand so I don't even know if such a pack would sell well.

For what it's worth I belive the figure already offers enough clothing options to pull off a few looks and comes with some great accessories so much like the Gunslinger it will be a great figure to mess around with, change looks and recreate tons of cool poses or activities from the games.
LIM Toys has done more than any other manufacturer to appease the thirst of the 1.6 collector, maybe it is time to know when you have a good thing going as a Lim Toys figure collector. Someone once told me less is more.

I check my mail several times a day for any update, I'm on the same page here, can't wait but hey when it's gonna be ready when its ready, I don't mind the wait at all! I think I'm a little more hyped for Dutch atm even though I love John so much, that's gonna be such a great figure with his outfit from the second game and look. Just imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back