The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it wasn't ready in time to go to the factory for the first run? Perhaps, if they do another run, they'll include it then....

Didn't know this. Is this the only way to get the head sculpt? I'll order it today if so, as the mid beard is how I typically played with Arthur. Would rather be able to display him this way.

How come this wasn't included with the other two head sculpts?

It’s the only place I know of. But, I’m sure a couple other Asian retailers might have it, but not listed (might have to message them).

I just got a message from eBay to say that my Android (Connor) has shipped, these may not be far behind. Mind you, that is IF my seller has sent me a Limtoys and not a VTS.

Last edited:
Maybe it wasn't ready in time to go to the factory for the first run? Perhaps, if they do another run, they'll include it then....

Nope, actually we hadn't planned for the mid-beard head sculpt, after we announced the figure we got an overwhelming ammount of feedback from collectors saying they wanted that head and because adding a third sculpt to the package would increase the price we decided to sell it as a seperate sculpt, and no, there won't be another run.

Nope, actually we hadn't planned for the mid-beard head sculpt, after we announced the figure we got an overwhelming ammount of feedback from collectors saying they wanted that head and because adding a third sculpt to the package would increase the price we decided to sell it as a seperate sculpt, and no, there won't be another run.

I gotta say its awesome that you listen to customer feedback. Most companies wouldn?t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there's a private Facebook group but since I'm not in it I'll ask here. Has LIM Toys mentioned any plans to make additional of the members from the gang? I know I saw a message from someone who worked for them once in One Sixth Republic that they weren't done with Red Dead 2 and to expect more besides Arthur, but has there been anything more concrete than that?

They seem to listen to feedback, and while I know making too many members of the van der Linde game would be difficult, I think it would be great if they made John, Sadie and Charles...Arthur's inner circle by the end of the game. Dutch and Hosea would be cool, but like I said, I know they can't stretch themselves thin. I think it would be great to display Arthur with John, Sadie and Charles as the four of them stood together through everything and understood each other the most.

They seem to hint at other characters in promos, but, maybe they want to see how the main character goes before they take a chance on others. They have chosen popular titles that have done reasonably well so you'd think they would sell. Maybe being licensed would have given them better exposure. We'll just have to see......

Itll be interesting to see if they do. Id love a John and Dutch.

They hit a lot of roadblocks with Arthur. I would be surprised if theyd risk it again with another character from the series.

Itll be interesting to see if they do. Id love a John and Dutch.

They hit a lot of roadblocks with Arthur. I would be surprised if theyd risk it again with another character from the series.

I would have wanted Dutch initially, after he turned into what he was by the end of Arthur's story, I'd pass. Would much rather have Charles and Sadie considering they actually had Arthur's back.

John, Dutch and Arthur on horseback is what I plan on having in my collection! Really wish there was another update on this!:(

I would have wanted Dutch initially, after he turned into what he was by the end of Arthur's story, I'd pass. Would much rather have Charles and Sadie considering they actually had Arthur's back.

Sadie would be awesome.

I like Dutch more so as an antagonist. It?s always fun pairing up figures with their enemies.

RDR John is one of my most wanted figures ever, so even if that was all we got after Arthur, I'd be mighty satisfied.

That said, I'd definitely pick up Dutch and Sadie, and probably Charles and Micah as well if they ever went deep.

I started the game today and already want this amazing figure

Back