LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Sickly Gunslinger 1/6 scale head sculpt pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a 1/12th Gunslinger even formally announced yet? Apologies for the question, I don’t follow 1/12 scale. Wasn’t aware that was anything but a rumor at this point.

After a life filled with crime and poor choices The Gunslinger is diagnosed with a deadly disease which he caught from one of his innocent victims, facing his own imminent demise he must now seek to make amends with those he wronged and seek absolution or die as a bad man.

We're excited to announce our newly developed 1/6 scale head sculpt pack from our "Outlaws From The West" line:

- The Sickly Gunslinger

This head sculpt pack features a highly detailed head sculpt with a dynamic expression, two hair pieces, one of which is our newly designed hat wearing hair piece for lower and more accurate hat fitment and finally a stylish Stalker hat replicated in incredible detail.

The pack will be available for pre-order soon but in the meantime check out the promotional pictures bellow!
View attachment 608376
View attachment 608377
View attachment 608378
View attachment 608380
View attachment 608381
View attachment 608382
Hey pal I'm here to ask about the potential release date of the All That Remains Jol and Elly figures because 5Ktoys said they got an update that they were coming soon, 10 weeks ago so I ordered them but there's been no new updates since. I was hoping you could shed some light on it. Thank you

I’m really looking forward to the Morgan update pack and Jim Milton. I have a few of each on PO. The one suggestion I have is we need more ammo for the gun belts. No clue if this has already been discussed yet, but I would love to see the rigs fully loaded going forward including the bandoliers. Keep up the good work Lim 👍

poke.jpg

Back