LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Sickly Gunslinger 1/6 scale head sculpt pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
After a life filled with crime and poor choices The Gunslinger is diagnosed with a deadly disease which he caught from one of his innocent victims, facing his own imminent demise he must now seek to make amends with those he wronged and seek absolution or die as a bad man.

We're excited to announce our newly developed 1/6 scale head sculpt pack from our "Outlaws From The West" line:

- The Sickly Gunslinger

This head sculpt pack features a highly detailed head sculpt with a dynamic expression, two hair pieces, one of which is our newly designed hat wearing hair piece for lower and more accurate hat fitment and finally a stylish Stalker hat replicated in incredible detail.

The pack will be available for pre-order soon but in the meantime check out the promotional pictures bellow!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Cool! I hate seeing my boy Arty sick, but that detail is pretty darn nice!
Looks like I'll be picking up another sculpt for the 'ol gunslinger.

Also, you mentioned the new hairpiece will make his hat sit lower? Does that mean his original hat, or just the stalker hat?
Both hats sir, the hair piece was mainly designed for the purpose of fixing the bad angle for his original hat.

Back