LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the other capture

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-26-10-36-05-198_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-26-10-36-05-198_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 0
I can also only recommend pre-ordering the figure from OSK.

In general I would strongly advise against pre-ordering things on eBay. The seller is also violating eBay guidelines, here is a quote from it "Presale listings must clearly state that they are presale in the title and description, and shipment guarantee within 40 business days of purchase." This should probably be satisfied by the first delivery of the "small package". After that you will probably loose all buyer protection.

Last edited:
I'm a little scared with this, can I trust them?View attachment 670989

No, they do this to circumvent the Buyer Protection Policy. That way they can show an item was shipped within the protection window.

File a claim as 'item not as described' when you receive it, get your money back and buy from somewhere reputable. Do not ever pre-order from eBay.

i don´t know if i can cancel itView attachment 671006
These sellers do that to make you think you can't cancel it, but you can. Pre-orders in general aren't allowed on ebay, so I'd think ebay would have your back.
But yeah, definitely get this guy from OneSixthKit, Sugo, Giantoy or KGH instead.
Rarely will you get a PO figure from ebay. It happens from time to time that you do, but very rarely.

Kinda pathetic how that seller is throwing in the guilt card "our preorders are based on trust". Lol wtf? Unless you know that seller personally, I'd tell them to go f**k their "trust". Lol
I've been ripped off by an ebay preorder before, and it sucks. Luckily I only lost around $80.

Last edited:
Does anybody know when this figure is coming out? Or did it get delayed into later next year?

Does anybody know when this figure is coming out? Or did it get delayed into later next year?
If I had to guess, it'll get delayed into next year considering the changes they're making and how busy they are with other stuff.

If I had to guess, it'll get delayed into next year considering the changes they're making and how busy they are with other stuff.
Is that solely a guess? John's only the second figure I've purchased (I've got a pre-order set on onesixthkit) and I just wonder how long we'll need to wait. Plus, is it normal to not know a release date for figures like this?

Is that solely a guess? John's only the second figure I've purchased (I've got a pre-order set on onesixthkit) and I just wonder how long we'll need to wait. Plus, is it normal to not know a release date for figures like this?
It's definitely not abnormal to have a figure be delayed or be announced without a solid release date and have gaps in information for a long time before an eventual release, even with licensed figures and large companies. Being an unlicensed figure, it's even more common, and as far as I can tell, we shouldn't have anything to worry about (yet).

Back