LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Sickly Gunslinger 1/6 scale head sculpt pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all!

Very very new (and green to collecting) here. So, hello to you all!

RDR2 is such a beloved game and I loved every second of the 100% completion via grinding, challenges, and, oh that story! 🤩 This amazing game led me to searching for a figurine of Arthy and back in early 2022, I stumbled upon Justin's Collection in YouTube featuring the most amazing figurine with mind-blowing accessories that I could never have imagined. Wow! Beautiful and talented work by all the artists. Based on the recommendation to pre-order via ComicSanctorum (CS), I gleefully paid in full for the figure. That was in early April '22.

Then, the wait commenced.

CS initially said to expect delivery in June '22, then I was told to wait until "mid-October '22." I was then sent another delay email noting that my order "will be in the next batch" with the earliest arrival of January 2023. I was fine waiting...still so excited.

Late January '23 came and they wrote again, noting an added delay, offering to cancel the order with a refund or keep it with an expected delivery of Q3 2023. I had waited this long, what was another 6 months? However, since February 2023, CS no longer responds to any of my outreaches and of course, they still have my $250.00. 😢

When I check the order status via CS, it's still there and reflects it's still pending. Is there any hope I will see my Gunslinger 1/6 figure? 🤠 Or, should I give up? 🪦

If there's no hope for CS to deliver, is there any way to contact LimToys, or, are y'all now laughing at me?

Finally, if my luck has run out with CS, is onesixthkit a safer bet to try one more time?

Thanks so much!!

Hi all!

RDR2 is such a beloved game and I loved every second of the 100% completion via grinding, challenges, and, oh that story! 🤩 This amazing game led me to searching for a figurine of Arthy and back in early 2022, I stumbled upon Justin's Collection in YouTube featuring the most amazing figurine with mind-blowing accessories that I could never have imagined. Wow! Beautiful and talented work by all the artists. Based on the recommendation to pre-order via ComicSanctorum (CS), I gleefully paid in full for the figure. That was in early April '22.

CS initially said to expect delivery in June '22, then I was told to wait until "mid-October '22." I was then sent another delay email noting that my order "will be in the next batch" with the earliest arrival of January 2023. I was fine waiting...still so excited.

Late January '23 came and they wrote again, noting an added delay, offering to cancel the order with a refund or keep it with an expected delivery of Q3 2023. I had waited this long, what was another 6 months? However, since February 2023, CS no longer responds to any of my outreaches and of course, they still have my $250.00. 😢

When I check the order status via CS, it's still there and reflects it's still pending. Is there any hope I will see my Gunslinger 1/6 figure? 🤠 Or, should I give up? 🪦

If there's no hope for CS to deliver, is there any way to contact LimToys, or, are y'all now laughing at me?

Finally, if my luck has run out with CS, is onesixthkit a safer bet to try one more time?

Thanks so much!!
Comic Santorum is just Toys Wonderland, they may ship your figure…eventually.

Onesixthkit is absolutely a safer bet.

Hi all!

Thanks so much!!
Hello my friend, Nightmare like many have experienced, I would recommend you order from OneSixKit, preorders are still showing at OSK. Much luck, keep us posted with developments.

Hi all!

Thanks so much!!
Hey bro, go with OneSixthKit, he is LITERALLY the best in the business and I believe the 4th batch of Arthur is still up for PO. Don't wanna be pessimistic but you'll probably never gonna get anything from CS as they are the worst. You'll prolly get something out if you keep pushing etc but I've heard only bad things about them. Basically Justin is a sellout for free figures and you got scammed, I nearly did and I'll forever call him out for that.

from what I read, we saw the Arthur vid from Justin around the same time but I ordered with Kit and I got mine a year ago... so yeah... really sorry for what you've experienced. :'(

Go with kit with ease of heart, he's got Marston up for PO as well and the sickly sculpt of Arthur. Sorry for what happened. Kit is not a safer bet, he's the best bet.

Thank you so much, Remembermyname, Klornamafern, and spaceghost2000! I'll chalk this up as a bummer of a $$ lesson

"We can't change what's done, we can only move on."

With thanks to all your kind sentiments and reassurances, I galloped over to OneSixthKit and placed a preorder for the Gunslinger; already impressed with the reply email and response within the order, itself.

And thanks a bunch for the heads-up on Marston, too! I now have him on preorder, too!

🤞🏼🤠🤞🏼Hoping for a better outcome this round.

Thank you so much, Remembermyname, Klornamafern, and spaceghost2000! I'll chalk this up as a bummer of a $$ lesson

"We can't change what's done, we can only move on."

With thanks to all your kind sentiments and reassurances, I galloped over to OneSixthKit and placed a preorder for the Gunslinger; already impressed with the reply email and response within the order, itself.

And thanks a bunch for the heads-up on Marston, too! I now have him on preorder, too!

🤞🏼🤠🤞🏼Hoping for a better outcome this round.
Good my friend. How is the refund cancellation with the other party progressing?

Did you see The Gunslinger sickly sculpt with improved hat at OSK?

Last edited:
My friends, The first figure of my Posse. In the fullness of time shall number six may be seven all wearing dusters, inspiration from Sergio Leone.

"Inside the dusters were three men, inside the men were 3 bullets"

Attachments

• 20240126_100827.jpg
    20240126_100827.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back