LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Sickly Gunslinger 1/6 scale head sculpt pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably in the minority but I will definitely be using this headsculpt full-time. Chapter 6 was my favorite part of the game and just generally I'm a sucker for headsculpts with teeth lol, it always looks really convincing. I love the emotion in this sculpt, bang-up job

I'm probably in the minority but I will definitely be using this headsculpt full-time. Chapter 6 was my favorite part of the game and just generally I'm a sucker for headsculpts with teeth lol, it always looks really convincing. I love the emotion in this sculpt, bang-up job

Same! I'll use it on my second Arthur. I think the paint app and beard look more detailed on this sculpt than the original ones. At least from the prototype.

Went ahead and pre-ordered this before the supposed cutoff date to be safe. Looks amazing!
I did too man, got a 2nd Arthur but I really want a 2nd John now, can't skip on these master pieces. They are still up for me on OSK, hope they extend the period.

Does anyone know of a good pale & slim body that would work with Arthur's wrist, ankle, and neck pegs? I would absolutely hate to remove the amazing body he has, but I feel like this head would look even more awesome with a body transplant lol

Does anyone know of a good pale & slim body that would work with Arthur's wrist, ankle, and neck pegs? I would absolutely hate to remove the amazing body he has, but I feel like this head would look even more awesome with a body transplant lol

just swapped mine with the Worldbox AT011 body, its slightly paler and slim, all the pegs fit with some heat and looks great, ill send some pics

just swapped mine with the Worldbox AT011 body, its slightly paler and slim, all the pegs fit with some heat and looks great, ill send some pics
6132AE20-161E-4E1E-B770-659AF6D73783.jpeg

Back