LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order for John. Can't wait to get this one as well. Still hoping for winter gear but I'll get him regardless
Me too! But I'm just really really happy Dutch is coming as well, so thankful we get the trio finished, Dutch will look amazing all around.

I know we should count on the winter look, if there's still a chance though, the winter coat from the beginning of the game is MORE than enough, that's my favorite for sure compared to the epilogue. Fits way better with his original outfit.

Again, thinking about it it's really hard to see myself cover his beautiful gentleman's attire with a coat :lol

Yeah, I can't see myself ever using a coat on Dutch - his look is just too neat to cover it up. I think he'll look great next to John and Arthur. Just really hope Lim will consider a Sadie to join the trio. I can understand if they don't want to go deeper than that, even if I would love a Javier. That said, if they're willing to do a limited release on the dude from Death Stranding, I can't see how a limited Sadie release doesn't do just as well with half the production cost.

Yeah, I can't see myself ever using a coat on Dutch - his look is just too neat to cover it up. I think he'll look great next to John and Arthur. Just really hope Lim will consider a Sadie to join the trio. I can understand if they don't want to go deeper than that, even if I would love a Javier. That said, if they're willing to do a limited release on the dude from Death Stranding, I can't see how a limited Sadie release doesn't do just as well with half the production cost.
The difference is sci-fi designs appeal to the chinese market and Sam has a recognizable face, Sadie not so much.

We also don't have our 1/6 female body ready and I doubt she would fare any better than John, as it stands Dutch is being done as our farewell to the line by providing fans and collectors the 3 biggest/integral characters from the beautiful story we all love, would I love to make the whole gang? Sure but that's more of a pipe dream than anything I'm just grateful I not only got to work on one but three figures from these games that mean so much to me.

Of course that doesn't mean others won't take a shot at making RDR characters like VTS has for example, Master Team is developing a Micah and if that does well maybe they could consider a Sadie or some other characters.

The difference is sci-fi designs appeal to the chinese market and Sam has a recognizable face, Sadie not so much.

We also don't have our 1/6 female body ready and I doubt she would fare any better than John, as it stands Dutch is being done as our farewell to the line by providing fans and collectors the 3 biggest/integral characters from the beautiful story we all love, would I love to make the whole gang? Sure but that's more of a pipe dream than anything I'm just grateful I not only got to work on one but three figures from these games that mean so much to me.

Of course that doesn't mean others won't take a shot at making RDR characters like VTS has for example, Master Team is developing a Micah and if that does well maybe they could consider a Sadie or some other characters.

I'd have liked to have seen a LiM quality Sadie. Master Team would be a pretty good next best since their just released Lara is a very nice figure in terms of sculpt, paintwork and clothing.

To my eyes Dutch is a more interesting looking character than John, and would no doubt be a worthy farewell.

Based on Arthur I'm looking forward to more LiM figures, but not being a game player as such it means waiting for characters that cross over into my areas of interest. Hopefully the TLOU line will be successful enough to go deeper than RDR, though I wouldn't hold my breath considering the state of the 1/6 market at the moment. :(

I'd have liked to have seen a LiM quality Sadie. Master Team would be a pretty good next best since their just released Lara is a very nice figure in terms of sculpt, paintwork and clothing.

To my eyes Dutch is a more interesting looking character than John, and would no doubt be a worthy farewell.

Based on Arthur I'm looking forward to more LiM figures, but not being a game player as such it means waiting for characters that cross over into my areas of interest. Hopefully the TLOU line will be successful enough to go deeper than RDR, though I wouldn't hold my breath considering the state of the 1/6 market at the moment. :(
We're going to be changing things up with the TLOU figures according to what people have requested of us in the past, hopefully it does well enough but nothing is guaranteed in the current market situation, especially for third parties and even more so for video game stuff.

Here's another little tease!
1672404745358.jpeg

With how robotic and sci fi Death Stranding character looks, I’m quite positive it will sell well. Hopefully it will be. I will also support this if you end up making one.

Yup! That's exactly it! Can only imagine how good that's gonna look when light shines on the figure.

One thing I was really curious about is his jacket, is it velvet? Always thought it is but taking a second look now, I'm not really sure about it, idk why I always had the impression that it's velvet.

Maybe I saw it that way cause velvet would really go well with his outfit, what do you guys think? Is it velvet or not?

If so, would that even be possible in 1/6? Damn how darn cool it would look in good lighting.

Attachments

• 20221229210447_1.jpg
    20221229210447_1.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 0
Back