The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wish you guys could revolutionize the pleather to make them more durable so they last at least 10 years, or use a more suede like material so they never flake. or better yet just use real leather a piece of scrap leather can probably make many belts and boots.

Pleather is used by every brand in this business, including Hot Toys because it's easier to tailor, it's not really up to us to revolutionize the material, all we can do is search for better options, which we have, but in fact Lim008' gunbelt, holsters and straps are all real leather, things like the boots would look terrible if done with real leather as well, same as the satchel, which is why those are sculpted.

Soooo...when are we thinking this will start to ship? I am beyond excited to get this figure. The recent sculpt photos look phenomenal. :clap

Thank you for the support! We're working torwards a summer release, could change to September depending on the production of other products.

Is Toy origin a trust worthy site to order this?
It is. :)

I contemplated getting this as I really like the game, he comes with so much though and I don't really have room right now to really do him justice. Connor was easier as I could get away with posing him solo with nothing else. This deserves a full spread. And maybe a horse!

I contemplated getting this as I really like the game, he comes with so much though and I don't really have room right now to really do him justice. Connor was easier as I could get away with posing him solo with nothing else. This deserves a full spread. And maybe a horse!

Thats exactly why I want it. All those accessories!!!
Options my friend. You gotta love display options. You can reconfigure load outs on these figures to the point you never get tired of them and they always seem new.

If I can find one when I've moved then I might get one. If I got one now I'd run the risk of all those accessories getting broken in the move. Connor's gear and accessories look quite sturdy and there are less of them so I figured he was worth the risk.

If I can find one when I've moved then I might get one. If I got one now I'd run the risk of all those accessories getting broken in the move. Connor's gear and accessories look quite sturdy and there are less of them so I figured he was worth the risk.

I must let you know, the demand for this figure is very high and it will very likely sell out on release, so trying to get it after that could be a bit of pain, my advice is, if you really want it in your collection, get it while you can.

Will there be anymore opportunity to get the 3rd head?
....that was my main look for Arthur!

I must let you know, the demand for this figure is very high and it will very likely sell out on release, so trying to get it after that could be a bit of pain, my advice is, if you really want it in your collection, get it while you can.

I'll see, it's been a pretty expensive few months just lately and I need to slow down a little.

For those still on the fence, just letting you know the figure is selling out extremely fast, there likely won't be any extra stock available after pre orders close.

Back