LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exceptional. Thanks for the whole hearted effort on these. Even if the curtain closes on the Outlaws line with these three, I think most anyone would be hard pressed to say that the line wasn't done justice or expertly handled. I can't say any official release would ever meet what you have and will put to market.

Update on Dutch
4E3F3ACA-2185-406F-BD34-C2C2F7A2E698.jpeg
2786BC0B-355B-4573-8383-CD53B9AC7943.jpeg

Anyone care to venture a guess when this guy might get formally announced? Nate should be up any day now, and we know Lim wants to get Joel and Ellie out next month to coincide with the end of the show. I wonder where Dutch fits into the schedule. Any predictions?

Chinese new year is still going on. I wouldn't expect anything until March at the earliest

Anyone care to venture a guess when this guy might get formally announced? Nate should be up any day now, and we know Lim wants to get Joel and Ellie out next month to coincide with the end of the show. I wonder where Dutch fits into the schedule. Any predictions?
If I had to guess, I think it would be close to or after the release of "The Cowboy", but maybe not, since this seems to be going at a faster pace.

Dutch radar is on my friend,soooooooon I reckon an early announcement may push preorders up for Arthur 3 and John, most shall want the 3 figures to complete the set. My sheriff is waiting.

Attachments

• 20230118_123231.jpg
    20230118_123231.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed that John was still available for pre-order with Kit, which got me wondering if they would try and get Dutch up soon to get some folks to bolster sales.

I don't really care when it comes out - it's ready when Lim has it ready - I just wanted to generate some conversation haha

My most anticipated figure!! I can't wait to see the next update and if theres any chance Dutch will come with winter clothes I still hardly vouch for the fur coat at the beginning of the game! Way way cooler than Epilogue!!

Back