The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you all have any interest in Deus Ex? Adam Jensen is wayyyy overdue for a good figure at this point.

I have been hoping for a 1/6 Adam Jensen for a long time. Both his Human Revolution and Mankind Divided looks are amazing and there is so much potential for numerous great figures from the Deus Ex games. Imagine a 1/6 JC Denton from the original Deus Ex, for example.

I have been hoping for a 1/6 Adam Jensen for a long time. Both his Human Revolution and Mankind Divided looks are amazing and there is so much potential for numerous great figures from the Deus Ex games. Imagine a 1/6 JC Denton from the original Deus Ex, for example.

i'm actually surprised he wasn't picked up by more toys company by the sheer attractiveness of his design alone. that coat from Human Revolution is fashion. got that non-scale figure from Play Arts but it didn't come with the coat..:(

there was a time i thought Hot Toys should pick the licence up, until I realize Hot Toys is not interested in gaming whatsoever (for being niche or whatever), and would pick up a licence just to half ass it and make it inaccessible to other companies. what i'm saying is i'd totally go for a nice 1/6 Adam.

Would you pay HT money for it though!? Imagine what they'd charge for all the accessories he comes with.

I'm not sure I would even buy Hot Toys products anymore, and all my figures used to be Hot Toys. Only one I own now is ALIEN Ripley. I used to have the Terminators, but looking at that thread they are $250-300+ figures with clothes falling apart. Far more interested in what other companies are doing now. Hot Toys changed when Sideshow got the main distribution rights, prices were jacked up, then they became pretty much Marvel, DC and Star Wars only.

I pretty much got out of collecting figures altogether. Even if it was a custom figure, the vast majority of it was work that someone else had done. My only part in it was paying for it. I switched to garage kits where I could put a lot more of me into it. I do game a lot though and Limtoys started doing things that interested me and could offer quality at prices I couldn't argue with. I have the Investigator on PO and though this Arthur interested me, I didn't know enough about the company at the time to feel comfortable making a pre-order. Sort of wishing I had PO'ed him now.

I pretty much got out of collecting figures altogether. Even if it was a custom figure, the vast majority of it was work that someone else had done. My only part in it was paying for it. I switched to garage kits where I could put a lot more of me into it. I do game a lot though and Limtoys started doing things that interested me and could offer quality at prices I couldn't argue with. I have the Investigator on PO and though this Arthur interested me, I didn't know enough about the company at the time to feel comfortable making a pre-order. Sort of wishing I had PO'ed him now.

OSK has still him open for preorder.
TNS too.
Try sending them an email to check if you can still preorder him.

Yeah, I'm also getting into garage kits. I was into it a little during the nineties but now returning to it. Just got a 1/6 Bennings kit from 'The Thing' which is a really nice kit. Saw you're from East Anglia too, used to live there (grew up in Kings Lynn), I know it well.

Am I the only guy who just bought 2 figures and then just said ?nah I?m done with Hot Toys??

Meh, probably because I?m a video-game fan and considering the last niche product Hot Toys made was Raiden, I don?t see myself buying from them anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm also getting into garage kits. I was into it a little during the nineties but now returning to it. Just got a 1/6 Bennings kit from 'The Thing' which is a really nice kit. Saw you're from East Anglia too, used to live there (grew up in Kings Lynn), I know it well.

Sweet, it's a good time to be into them too. I started with them in the 90's, got badly ripped off by a retailer and dropped out for years. Much to my surprise I found the industry continuing to thrive. Picked up lots of rare kits and stuff still in production that I thought would be hard to find. Resin Maniacs and UKGK on FB are two groups I can highly recommend.

Am I the only guy who just bought 2 figures and then just said ?nah I?m done with Hot Toys??

Meh, probably because I?m a video-game fan and considering the last niche product Hot Toys made was Raiden, I don?t see myself buying from them anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one figure MIB, which was Bruce Lee, for the princely sum of ?75, which wouldn't even buy you his head now. I built a Godfather and a couple of other Bruces from parts and much of the others I have were custom.

I might, we'll see. I was kinda wanting to see how the Investigator turned out.

The Investigator/Nines figures will release after the Gunslinger, I suppose you can see the reviews of it first to get an idea of how the Investigator might turn out tho.

Sweet, it's a good time to be into them too. I started with them in the 90's, got badly ripped off by a retailer and dropped out for years. Much to my surprise I found the industry continuing to thrive. Picked up lots of rare kits and stuff still in production that I thought would be hard to find. Resin Maniacs and UKGK on FB are two groups I can highly recommend.
Man I ain't seen a real garage kit in a min mate <3

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back