The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see some footage of Riddler. I want to see if he's as good as the spoilers say he is, but any time people bring up Ledger as a comparison is like...ok, take it easy. :rolleyes: I'm trying to keep my expectations low, just in case.

Last edited:
Don't think I've ever seen the actor in a film?...🤔
Give a shot to these to get some exposure to Classic Paul Dano:
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • There Will Be Blood (arguably his best role)
  • Prisoners
  • Love & Mercy
  • Youth
  • Swiss Army Man (this one's a bit disgusting at places)
He's got experience with prosthetics too, so maybe he won't drop the mask two minutes in.

youth16.gif

I've seen them all except "Youth."

He's quite good.

But enough of him and his Gimp mask.

What's the deal with Catwoman wearing a literal sock over her nose and that's her "costume?" My 8th grade drama club could do better than that.

I've seen Prisoners. Guess I have seen him in something then. I didn't know of him at the time.
Yeah, that can happen. You don't know an actor/actress so you don't attach them to your memory of a film, but then you watch it later down the line and go "oh yeah, X was in that".
I've seen them all except "Youth."

He's quite good.

But enough of him and his Gimp mask.

What's the deal with Catwoman wearing a literal sock over her nose and that's her "costume?" My 8th grade drama club could do better than that.
Both Youth and The Great Beauty are very much worth watching. The Young Pope as well. The New Pope is... eh.

As for Catwoman, her "costume" is just trash. I get that they're going for a "gritty realism" look but Jesus. It's a catsuit, just give her some tights already.

Speaking of Leto, I read that WB are talking to him and Eisenberg to come back as Joker and Luthor, respectively, and that it may be related to a Legion of Doom project.

Speaking of Leto, I read that WB are talking to him and Eisenberg to come back as Joker and Luthor, respectively, and that it may be related to a Legion of Doom project.

Ah, DC... throw away the actors people like, but keep the ones they all hate close.

DC has finally won the... Tom Cruise HIGH FIVE Award.

Back