The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dudu...?

peter-sellers-1964-a-shoot-in-the-dark-PG5R6T.jpg

Speaking of Leto, I read that WB are talking to him and Eisenberg to come back as Joker and Luthor, respectively, and that it may be related to a Legion of Doom project.
😆

Yet another "project" from WB. Remember when Leto was getting his own movie, or the Joker and Harley film, or his cameo in the Battfleck solo film?

WB is like, pick a card, whatever that card says, that's the new film.😆

It must be fun working at WB. Everyday there's 37 different films going into pre production. All kind of actors in "talks" ...even dead actors. 🤭

Lol yea that movie is never happening and if it dies it’ll bomb harder than the suicide squad. I don’t know who is behind the scenes making these crap decisions but they are the worst I’ve seen from a studio.
They have literally an army that can possibly destroy and bury Disney because they aren’t burdened by keeping things family friendly … but nope.
They rather make dumb bs movies like the trench and put movies on hold and copy the mcu and hire a director who has no buissness running a universe only to fire him after he got a fan following splitting the fanbase.

then make plenty of batman films. They are a mess

It’s funny also that half the movies the announce they cancel. It’s like a literal Jack ass is running the show

It’s funny also that half the movies the announce they cancel. It’s like a literal Jack ass is running the show
Hate to do it, but always like to think what if they did it the right way? Maybe Marvel can do a What if episode on it lol.

Hate to do it, but always like to think what if they did it the right way? Maybe Marvel can do a What if episode on it lol.
Lol what if dc had a competent studio and competed with marvel with a fleshed out justice league and not just greenlit a million Batman movies

There was a test screening of The Batman. It went well.

It was 3 hours long.

The version that was shown was a horror film. Very graphic and "scary"

Paul Dano's Riddler is "Crazy and very scary"

Catwoman is good.

Pattison is good. Good voice.

The Batmobile is awesome.

There's one more thing, but I feel it gets into spoiler territory, so I won't post it. It doesn't give any specific details, but it can create certain expectations for it, so it's best not to know about it, that way the scene or moment will have the intended effect.

From the old spoilers I read not long ago, it's best not to know what happens, but I'm hyped. :D

The creators of the Mortal Kombat games just said they are no longer interested in making more Injustice Justice League games lol

Doesn’t anyone want to play with DC anymore.

Their 2 Batman movies better be homeruns for WB DC survival…gulp.

Those spoilers from Clown better pay off lol

The creators of the Mortal Kombat games just said they are no longer interested in making more Injustice Justice League games lol

Doesn’t anyone want to play with DC anymore.

Their 2 Batman movies better be homeruns for WB DC survival…gulp.

Those spoilers from Clown better pay off lol
new.JPG

tumblr_mrx3f7Tcqf1sxviy0o1_500.gif

Back