The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it hadn't tacked on the Death of Superman story at the end I could have a higher opinion of BvS as an individual movie. Doomsday was its single biggest failure IMO. Too soon and wasted.
Had to catch up to Marvel. That was their biggest mistake. Ok, maybe Snyder was too.

Just seen this:

David S. Goyer penned Man of Steel's screenplay, and in a lengthy chat with The Hollywood Reporter, he revealed a baffling script note given to him by Warner Bros.

"One note I got was on Man of Steel, where the ending involves Superman utilizing the pod that he arrived in as a child in order to bring down General Zod’s ship," Goyer said. "The note we got from the studio said, 'You have to change that.' We asked why. They said, 'Because if Superman uses that pod and it’s destroyed while saving the city, how is he ever going to get back home to Krypton?' There was just this long pause and we said, 'Krypton blew up. You saw 30 minutes of it!'"

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/supe...XTru8WGhQN4vLpP08IJ5RcDLLVhFq0#gs.cded.74z3ew

lol WB is absolutely idiots. What did I tell you. These morons do not know there characters.
O yea they forgot another huge fundamental thing.

he can freaking fly ! Lol he flys in space all the time. He doesn’t need a damn ship. I wonder what else they’d say

Oh man ironwez is going to have a field day with this lol
Lol they make it way to easy to say how stupid they are. I wonder is they forgot flash could run or that Wonder Woman had a lasso for a few moments to.
When I say these idiots don’t know there characters whom they own I’m not making an assumption. They actually don’t

If it hadn't tacked on the Death of Superman story at the end I could have a higher opinion of BvS as an individual movie. Doomsday was its single biggest failure IMO. Too soon and wasted.

Biggest problems

1. Doomsday
2. Death of Superman
3. Depiction of Superman (emo sad Sups)
4. Lex Luthor casting
5. Batman vs Superman conflict

Basically everything, except Battfleck casting, costume and Wonder Woman casting.

I was excited as hell for the movie. I can’t believe there are those that call anything snyder makes a masterpiece when bvs was such a bloated mess of a movie. Cut down the Snyder cut to an hr and would it have still been good?
I think the biggest issue is that they pushed for all that crap in a movie about superman fighting Batman.
That alone is enough to sell but they forced so much into it to catch up to marvel ( when they didn’t need to) and it became a mess of a film.
Then you had apologist say that wasn’t the
real doomsday or that was led luthers son. Yea right. The universe was a huge mess.

now there biggest thing they are doing is trolling the guy who played cyborg hard lol. They must have promised him the black panther treatment but once he didn’t get it he raged hard as hell and wants his damn movie lol

I can think of many ways superman and Batman could have fought but being manipulated by a college freshman majoring in political science wasnt it lol

I’m sure if Snyder directed suicide squad micheal cera would have been joker

I was excited as hell for the movie. I can’t believe there are those that call anything snyder makes a masterpiece when bvs was such a bloated mess of a movie. Cut down the Snyder cut to an hr and would it have still been good?
I think the biggest issue is that they pushed for all that crap in a movie about superman fighting Batman.
That alone is enough to sell but they forced so much into it to catch up to marvel ( when they didn’t need to) and it became a mess of a film.
Then you had apologist say that wasn’t the
real doomsday or that was led luthers son. Yea right. The universe was a huge mess.

now there biggest thing they are doing is trolling the guy who played cyborg hard lol. They must have promised him the black panther treatment but once he didn’t get it he raged hard as hell and wants his damn movie lol

I can think of many ways superman and Batman could have fought but being manipulated by a college freshman majoring in political science wasnt it lol

I’m sure if Snyder directed suicide squad micheal cera would have been joker

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627700546272.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627700546272.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 79
So once again, I said the hell with it and read the spoilers. Grace got me curious when she said she knew the ending.

I think it's going to be better than Flash.
I can't do it. Murder mystery needs to stay a mystery for me. It will be a better movie than The Flash because Flashra isn't in it. Keaton and Affleck will be the bright lights of course, but it won't be a complete, great movie that of course The Batman will be.

I can't do it
Good.
Murder mystery needs to stay a mystery for me.

There's more to it and that's what got me excited. While it won't be the definitive Batman movie or anything like that, it has the potential to be better than the Nolan trilogy. The key word is potential, because you never know how things are going to work out.

Back