Terminator 5 Wants Paul Walker as Kyle Reese.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Running Scared sucked. Not to mention it has that creepy kid that seems to be in every damn movie. :lol

l really liked it. it has that weird dark comic book feel to it. l actually liked that kids journey threw the different bad people. just the ending made the entie movie pointless. if he was a cop there is no reason for anything his character did in the movie.

Last edited:
Paul Walker is Kyle Reese and he has to race in a Honda Civic with Vin Diesel against the Rock who are are the respective Terminators to see which one can get to the box office quickest. Arnold's love kid plays an early model T-800 in a cameo.

I want the guy in your avatar playing Kyle Reese :(

Hmmmm. Why yes, that would work out quite wonderful. a-dev wins the prize.:hi5:

Let's face it..Michael Biehn is irreplaceable in that role. It is like trying to replace Arnold. Too bad CGI isn't quite up to snuff yet to use Michael Biehn. They should be getting full body scans of all the great actors who are still alive, for when it is.:lecture

You'd rather have them cgi Biehn than be open to having a new actor give his interpretation of the character? Is Kyle Reese so sacred that the role can't possibly be improved upon or at the very least re-imagined?

He's not Charles Foster Kane, for pete's sake.

I didn't have a problem with the kid who played him in Salvation.:dunno

kyle-reese.jpg

wickter wicter.:lol

anywayz, he's too kid like...to father and shag a young sarah connor. sarah connor would go to jail for a stunt like that to happen. machines win no john connor made. end of line. :lol

I'm shocked at the love for Running Scared in here. The movie blows my ass and Paul Walker is just as awful in it as anything he's ever attempted to do.

Meh....the Terminator franchise hasnt been fresh or cool for 20 years, so whats another lack luster movie in a dead franchise?

I agree. While Salvation wasn't great, I felt it was a step in the right direction. I'd much rather see the post Judgment Day war continue with Bale as Connor. The reoccurring time traveling back to kill/protect element is far too stale now. A full on combat film between humans vs. machines would be more exciting. Nothing held back, and more in the vein of the dark scary flashbacks from the first two films.
That, or just let the damn series die already.

I couldnt agree more. The more I hear about this movie the more I feel there is absolutly no hope. Running Scared was not all that. I guess its ok to watch if your home...bored...confined to a bed...and you cant find the remote.

I would have placed a bet against anything they ever put together that could be worse than Terminator 3. But Arnold was too old for that movie in 2003, he can't possibly come back for another one, its ridiculous.

Back