Terminator 5 Wants Paul Walker as Kyle Reese.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem with Paul Walker. And in all honesty, the Terminator franchise isn't known for it's amazing choices in actors. Even the only one that I consider to be a good actor managed to screw up. Yes you, Christian Bale.

As long as this new film will get a good story, like T1 and T2 I'll be happy. And who knows, maybe Paul Walker will do an excellent job.

:lecture :exactly: Couldn't agree more.

I can see it now :lol "after losing Schwarzenegger director seeks actor Vin Diesel to play the part of the T-800 and Michelle Rodriguez as the part of Sarah Connor" :D

kyle reese will be drifting with the delorian to stop the machines in this _____ed up time line.:lol

I didn't have a problem with the kid who played him in Salvation.:dunno

kyle-reese.jpg

I didn't have a problem with the kid who played him in Salvation.:dunno

kyle-reese.jpg

I agree. While Salvation wasn't great, I felt it was a step in the right direction. I'd much rather see the post Judgment Day war continue with Bale as Connor. The reoccurring time traveling back to kill/protect element is far too stale now. A full on combat film between humans vs. machines would be more exciting. Nothing held back, and more in the vein of the dark scary flashbacks from the first two films.
That, or just let the damn series die already.

If this movie is good at all, it won't be because of who they picked to play Kyle Reese, so that won't make me not see it.

This sounds like a train wreck.

I've personally never seen him in anything that would lead me to believe he's capable of turning in a solid performance. On the contrary, his acting is so terrible it completely detaches me from the story being told.

Paul Walker looks the part, but that's it. I would be very surprised if he dished out anything more than the same ____ty work his career is composed of. I hope I'm wrong though!

And re-writing the story to accommodate Arnold's hectic schedule so that they can rush out the film? Seriously? I suppose he isn't getting any younger, but for god's sake.

I have no problem with Paul Walker. And in all honesty, the Terminator franchise isn't known for it's amazing choices in actors. Even the only one that I consider to be a good actor managed to screw up. Yes you, Christian Bale.

As long as this new film will get a good story, like T1 and T2 I'll be happy. And who knows, maybe Paul Walker will do an excellent job.

I want the guy in your avatar playing Kyle Reese :(

I think this is a terrible choice. Paul Walker can't pull off a character like Kyle Reese. I still think they should get Joel McHale to be Reese.

Kyle_Reese.png
45218813.jpg

Running Scared is so good. Only movie he was actually amazing in.

Just saying.

Running Scared was a good movie, up till the end when he reveals he is an undercover cop. that ending then made the entire movie up to that point pointless. why is he always an undercover cop at the end. Running Scared could of been a great gangster movie if he would of died at the end and that was it.

Running Scared was a good movie, up till the end when he reveals he is an undercover cop. that ending then made the entire movie up to that point pointless. why is he always an undercover cop at the end. Running Scared could of been a great gangster movie if he would of died at the end and that was it.

Well I guess now I don't have to watch it. :mad:

schwarzenegger should play officer caddy from the deleted part of t2 without the hick voice, and use Cameron from SCC as the main story line :>

Seriously you haters - go rent Running Scared.

As for Terminator 5 - don't really care if they reboot the franchise. I say bring back Summer Glau!

Back