Terminator 5 Wants Paul Walker as Kyle Reese.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate how they have re-casted Kyle Reese. NO ONE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN PLAY A BETTER REESE THAN MICHAEL BIEHN.. they should keep trying to find the perfect connor and focus on him.. let biehn have a cameo if they want to do an altered timeline,but stop having different people play him

From the recent posts in this forum I believe the answer to who should play Kyle Reese is apparently Michael Fassbender?

Producer David Ellison Joins New TERMINATOR Film

terminator_movie_poster_slice_01.jpg

Producer Megan Ellison has been plenty busy financing films like The Master, Killing Them Softly, and Zero Dark Thirty through her Annapurna Pictures banner, so you’d be forgiven for forgetting that she’s also the person behind the new Terminator film. Ellison bought the rights to the franchise over a year ago with plans to move forward on a new movie, but after a few starts and stops, not much has come to fruition. Per Deadline, she has now brought on her brother, David Ellison (True Grit, Star Trek Into Darkness), to be her financial and creative partner on the project as the rights deal for the franchise has now officially come to a close.

The film still has no script or studio attached, but David Ellison’s close relationship with Tom Cruise (he produced Ghost Protocol and Jack Reacher and is also producing M:I 5) has many wondering if Cruise might eventually be a part of the new Terminator film. It’s frankly too early to start that kind of speculation, but I wouldn’t completely rule the notion out. The Ellison siblings are now starting from scratch on the new Terminator as they set out to find a screenwriter to put on the project.

Seriously, T3 was like a Roger Moore Bond film, Salvation was totally retarded and now they're talking Paul Walker and Tom Cruise FFS!? Leave it alone.

(also why the **** do people by collectibles from T3 and Salvation? For that matter Why do they buy **** from AvP?).

Because AvP/AvP:R has some pretty badass designs.

...and AvP isn't near as bad as people make it out to be.

Tom cruise in a Terminator movie? :lol

tomcruise.jpg

I rate that Cruise pic a lot higher than AvP 'Here we go again......AGAIN!' :rotfl

Edit: I couldn't do it, the lameness of the film taints all the collectibles with a big brown smear IMO.

Dwayne Johnson would be the ultimate T800. He was HUGE in Fast5 and made Vin Diesel look chunky.

....If only he could act! Which he sort of can't.

In other news, I am not familiar with this Paul Walker person, but he's not cast against type so I will give him a chance. he can't possibly be any worse than that guy cast as John Connor in T3. Now there, you are talking some epic bad. And not in a good way.

Tom Cruise within a mile of this franchise: FAIL!!

Because AvP/AvP:R has some pretty badass designs.

...and AvP isn't near as bad as people make it out to be.

Tom cruise in a Terminator movie? :lol

tomcruise.jpg

What is that from? :dunno

Look i love the Terminator Saga, T2 is like a bible of cinema to me and i have enjoyed pretty much everything they have done, even parts of T3 age better with me But i i feel like they need to clean up the continity, it seems like there gonna start fresh and thats fine, no matter what a Terminator film will be made, i just hope they dont butcher the franchise.

What is that from? :dunno

Look i love the Terminator Saga, T2 is like a bible of cinema to me and i have enjoyed pretty much everything they have done, even parts of T3 age better with me But i i feel like they need to clean up the continity, it seems like there gonna start fresh and thats fine, no matter what a Terminator film will be made, i just hope they dont butcher the franchise.

It's Tom Cruise's poor attempt at Iron Man.

Back