Terminator 5!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DO NOT WANT.

Gone are the days where you got that exciting feeling from seeing the movie production company before the opening (Orion and Caroloco) .

Megan Ellison? Annapurna Pictures? Who cares.

Here is a recent pic. He looks good for a man in his 60's.

img0092jpgscaled1000.jpg

Biceps are still huge.

exactly what I was gonna say, he must be hittin the gym a little bit to still have big arms

Why the ____ would the most advanced computer system ever capable of making cyborgs out of living tissue, go with a 60 year old man rather then a spry 25-30 year old in his prime? All it is is the framework for an assassin.

This movie will suck, big time because there is no way to have Arnold in it and have it make sense short of the way they did it in Salvation. CGI arnold, have him do the voice over, thats it. Anything else is just retarded drug addict behavior of trying to recapture a feeling from the 80s. Go do some heroine and chase the dragon but leave the movie buissness alone.

Why the ____ would the most advanced computer system ever capable of making cyborgs out of living tissue, go with a 60 year old man rather then a spry 25-30 year old in his prime? All it is is the framework for an assassin.

This movie will suck, big time because there is no way to have Arnold in it and have it make sense short of the way they did it in Salvation. CGI arnold, have him do the voice over, thats it. Anything else is just retarded drug addict behavior of trying to recapture a feeling from the 80s. Go do some heroine and chase the dragon but leave the movie buissness alone.[/quote]

:exactly::goodpost::exactly::goodpost:

I gotta admit I´m on the side of "When Arnold, then pls CGI", cause T:S showed it´s absolutely possible of getting well done.

On the other side: He´s just a man, all persons do mistakes.
And if some Gordon from the other side of the street did the same, you all wouldn´t care jack ____. So just keep it cool and let him try getting it all right...

Arnold just announced that he has put all film work on hold for the time being, to deal with his personal life.

Back