Terminator 5!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why anyone would want to see him as the Terminator again. What more can he do with that role?

I'd love to see him as King Conan before he gets too old, but it won't happen.

l love Arnold but he is to old to have anything to do with the terminator, but it might be cool to see arnold as an old terminator driving a Rascal scooter with rockets.

Yeah I love Arnie and everything but I feel like him reprising this role will jhust be silly. And Justin Lin directing?!! UGH!! All fast and furious movies are awful. Terrible acting, silly dialogue, prdictable and boring plots. Only fast pretty cars. And that doesnt impress me. oh ansd YES Vin Diesel is a GIGANTIC ****** bag!!

Anyone hoping Arnie pulls a Stallone and goes crazy into a workout?

If anyone can bounce the body back, its Schwarzenegger. I never thought Stallone could look at 65 as he did in Expendables.

Arnie looked pretty decent in T3, body wise, but man, he's got to work really hard

Personally, the need to get The Rock to play the next terminator. Dude looks like a monster in Fast 5

AGREEED!!!! :goodpost:

terminalav.jpg

:wave

I find it depressing how old Arnie has got and the amount of jokes about his age. There are no Hollywood action Heroes left.

same jokes were made about harrison ford and indy 4, he stood up pretty well i thought, but arnies too old to be a terminator imo

Indy 4 sucked.

:lecture "Hey how do we top Indy's dad being James Bond and riding off into the sunset. How bout the ___gy kid from Transformers crying?"

And so did Live Free or Die Hard. Kevin Smith and the Mac kid? ____ that.

Back