Somehow Rey Returned

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snyder would most definiatly make a better star wars film. Rey would have cut Kylo's head off at the end of Force awakens while screaming "NOOOO"!
C#PO would have went on a murder rampage spree and started hunting Rey cause he thought she was a threat to the galaxy.

rebel.jpg

If you think about it, its a nice completion:

The first thing I saw in 1977 was Vader malevolently entering that all-white hall strewn with the dead aboard the Tantive...

The last thing I saw in 2016 was Vader viciously slashing his way through rebels... so that he could enter that very same Tantive hallway.

The circle is now complete...

They'll likely to try and drag Hamill back into it. So Rey can "fix" what he got wrong, and she can bring about the real ROTJ, her way.
I hope he says no!

Or, wait for it; ....Somehow Mace Windu returned.:lol
They'll use him to endorse that she was the real chosen one.
Oh man this will happen and then Mace will grant her the rank of master and she will be the youngest master ever... take that Anakin. Then to cap it off she will go on a rant about women not needing the patriarchy to grant them anything and she will immediately make herself grand master whilst force ghost yoda and toddler grogu clap.

Oh man this will happen and then Mace will grant her the rank of master and she will be the youngest master ever... take that Anakin. Then to cap it off she will go on a rant about women not needing the patriarchy to grant them anything and she will immediately make herself grand master whilst force ghost yoda and toddler grogu clap.
If they make her slutty i’m ok with all that.

If they have to do this, I hope there's a Snyder cut...

View attachment 682897
I have that 3D printable file somewhere in my Star Wars STL folders. It gets more NSFW than that as there are interchangeable parts (the artist is actually an amazing digital sculptor, his understanding of human anatomy from an artist perspective is amazing. As someone who used to sculpt in clay I could only dream of getting that good, especially hands and faces)

I should add that if Rey dresses like that in the new film I will pay to watch it on the big screen no matter how bad the film is. Yes Disney, I am that easy to manipulate.

I think "somehow Palpatine returned" will be the most enduring quote from the ST, as evidenced by the title of this very thread.
As it should be given it was a great callback to one of 80s cinema's most memorable lines, when ROTJ's Palpatine peered through his sunglasses and bluntly stated to Vader & Luke "I'll be back" right before being tossed down the reactor shaft.

As it should be given it was a great callback to one of 80s cinema's most memorable lines, when ROTJ's Palpatine peered through his sunglasses and bluntly stated to Vader & Luke "I'll be back" right before being tossed down the reactor shaft.
Someone needs to tell Arnie the Emperor said it a year before he did.

Back