RIP Ray Stevenson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sad news. Only 58.
MV5BMmE4MDg2ODQtMTY2Zi00Mjg2LTg2NTgtNTliN2E0ZTBkY2JjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

https://variety.com/2023/film/people-news/ray-stevenson-dead-punisher-ahsoka-1235621641/

And I thought Lance Reddick was young.

Scary that people are still dying so young these days.

Dang, he seemed healthy and enthusiastic at Celebration. Really curious to hear his cause of death. Sounds very much like Reddick with it being out of the blue without any outward signs of issues or illnesses.

Probably heart attack. He looked good in the scenes of the Ashoka trailer, I was very interested in his character. Good actor, liked his Punisher.

Terrible. Such a great actor in everything he did. I have a soft spot for his take on Punisher and even in the Thor movies he was a lot of fun. And he was awesome in Dexter as well. So sad. I wonder what this means for his role in Ahsoka.

Wow I am shocked to hear this sad news. I really like Ray in everything I saw him in. I was looking forward to seeing him in Ahsoka and now it will be bittersweet to watch. He seemed to bring so much into his roles and the characters he portrayed. Really sorry to hear this news.

Loved him in Rome and was really looking forward to seeing him in Ahsoka. Very sad news indeed.

Last edited:
Loved him in Rome and was really looking forward to seeing him in Ahsoka. Very sad news indeed.
Ditto, Rome was a great series and he really did a good job as Titus Pullo. He looks completely different as Baylan Skoll that I didn’t recognize him until recently.

Back