Somehow Rey Returned

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73349babaffd22ed0d558807cc95a5db.gif

?
Dare I ask... Is the 2nd gif from an actual ST movie?
Nah, that's from a ridiculous completely separate Disney movie called; Rescue of the Chihuahuahorses from evil rich people- Staring Boyega and Tran, has nothing to do with Star Wars.
Though it has no bearing on the plot, for some reason it was inserted in the middle of the Last Jedi.

Last edited:
Nah, that's from a completley separate Disney movie called; Rescue of the Chihuahuahorses from evil rich people, staring Boyega and Tran, has nothing to do with Star Wars.
Though for some reason it was inserted in the middle of the Last Jedi.
Good lord!...

lol I love how the last Jedi looks nice but is the most hated film. Disney was stupid to not come up with a solid story with characters before shooting. They just wanted to throw the damn thing on the plate without letting it cook

And a damn fine movie it is.

Also Jane Punisher extended cut 4K remains my number 1 elusive license annoyance to this day.

Thought I would mention that lol

Stupid Disney.
yes I want in 4k also. I have the german blu ray extended cut but I need 4k.

So baffled by your enjoyment of this film. :lol
If you are talking punisher 2004 then that movie is so amazing and it oozes early 00s superhero movie energy. That soundtrack. Early 00s superhero movies use to have such amazing soundtracks and it’s a damn shame that it died once the mcu got bigger. Another reason why early 00s superhero movies are superior lol.

Oh my goodness... what has been "opened up" in here?
Reys abilities. She doesn't need training, she knows her way around the force instinctively. She was a pro first time she ever handled a saber. When she met her dark doppleganger in TROS there was a double ended one involved. They did the action in Palpatines throne room.

Back