Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to put mine with Bo and Death Watch. That'll make a nice triptych, I think. I prefer to have not more than three figures per detolf shelf.

[I was going to say "that will make a nice threesome" but then I thought better of that wording. Can't have Myenshi saying I don't have a PG-rating. :sneaky:]

People are being notified by Sideshow that this is arriving in Dec-Jan now. Makes sense it’d be a quick turnaround since Axe is basically a Deathwatch Mando repaint, right?

Just saw that on reddit too, makes sense, such an easy piece for them to push before the holidays, especially with how staggered their releases have been lately. It is why I think Vaughn will be out soon too, another quick and easy repaint without a head sculpt.

Shocked Mando Luke hasn't been pushed into 2023 yet.

Just saw that on reddit too, makes sense, such an easy piece for them to push before the holidays, especially with how staggered their releases have been lately. It is why I think Vaughn will be out soon too, another quick and easy repaint without a head sculpt.

Shocked Mando Luke hasn't been pushed into 2023 yet.
I mean they have to release something for Nov and Dec, and I’m really hoping Luke and Bo Katan are in that mix. I’ve got a wish list full of figures that were all supposed to have been released by now.

Awesome! So that means we should have him and Bo together relatively soon. The DW Trooper will make a nice stand in for the Night Owls Trio until Koska drops in the spring.

Just noticed that Timewalker says their expected arrivals are the week of December 4
1669662843099.png

I am contemplating canceling this one and Koska... Or else canceling the Grand Inq. and Reeva....

Decisions decisions...

I am contemplating canceling this one and Koska... Or else canceling the Grand Inq. and Reeva....

Decisions decisions...

Tough one, if you have a Mando focus, I'd keep Koska and Axe, but I think the Grand Inquistor and Reva will really flesh out an Imperial display.

Or cancel the 2 inquistors and see where you are financially when they release in a year from now.

Decisions decisions...
Tough one. I’d want the Grand Inquisitor and Koska, I could live would Reva and Axe. That Koska sculpt is just so good, and the GI would just look so good on an Imperial shelf with Vader, Tarkin, Krennic, etc

Tough one. I’d want the Grand Inquisitor and Koska, I could live would Reva and Axe. That Koska sculpt is just so good, and the GI would just look so good on an Imperial shelf with Vader, Tarkin, Krennic, etc
Now that's some outside the box thinking. I hadn't thought of it that way...

Decisions decisions...
I recently canceled my Grand Inquisitor order but kept Koska and Axe. They're essential not only in a Mando / Mandalorian (as in the people) collection, but to pair with Bo-Katan.

Back