Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this guy have the most annoying voice in the hobby, or is that just my intolerant self? 'Cause its super annoying.
Because it’s a put on voice, he used to talk normally. I wonder if he speaks like that outside of videos/streams.

Does this guy have the most annoying voice in the hobby, or is that just my intolerant self? 'Cause its super annoying.

Because it’s a put on voice, he used to talk normally. I wonder if he speaks like that outside of videos/streams.
ac8406f1-3157-40ff-b930-b8ae94117d16_text.gif

Well you could just have your display recreate this moment where Axe puts his helmet on before Koska, lol.

vlcsnap-2022-01-28-15h42m40s472-jpg.559100
I'm not one to pick a pose for a figure and leave it like that forever, but yeah a person could totally do a setup where the three of them are each at a different stage of removing or placing their helmets on:

Axe with his hands on his helmet still over his head, Koska with her helmet in her hands as if she's just slipped it off, and Bo-Katan with her helmet already at her side.

If the Black Series Axe has a head sculpt it really should put pressure on HT to include one as well. The actor has a unique face that would translate really well to 1:6.

edit: its not even Black Series, its just 3.75. No excuses HT.

And even a Mayfield 3.75 with sculpt. C’mon HT, mayfield would be an easy figure if you do his S2 look since you just need a head sculpt since transport trooper is being done.

And even a Mayfield 3.75 with sculpt. C’mon HT, mayfield would be an easy figure if you do his S2 look since you just need a head sculpt since transport trooper is being done.

I do have two troopers on PO in hope Hot Toys will offer us a Migs HS in the future.

I was just coming back to say that as an actor he drew the short straw with this one.
Yeah, his Hasbro figs got one so I’m sure it’s not a licensing issue and more a laziness issue due to the armour just being easy repaints.

Back