1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap re-release? I smell a new and unique figure coming with non-reusable parts that this is going to help pay for....like Cyborg.

Remember Hellraiser Revelations? A film that was rushed and made just to keep their rights to the franchise? Same thing happens in the toy business [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember Hellraiser Revelations? A film that was rushed and made just to keep their rights to the franchise? Same thing happens in the toy business [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same could also be said for The Fantastic Four and also The Amazing Spider-Man movies.

Took my MMS67 out of the box and it's a little more dated than I realized...very weedy and small next to Affleck Batman in addition to the awful pigeon cowl. The body doesn't fill out the suit very well, the detail of the suit looks weaker than I remember. And 99% sure his ankle joints have crumbled inside the boots, there's just no strength there whatsoever.

If I'm keeping an OC Bale Batman I'll probably need to buy a new figure anyway - assuming it at least has a bigger, better body - and buy a new cowl head if they haven't fixed that abomination.

This new one won’t last long either before the joints start to deteriorate.

Wait they actually call this a 2.0 on their website.

170337139_5384560111616928_6775294006311537010_n.jpg

:lol

Wait they actually call this a 2.0 on their website.

170337139_5384560111616928_6775294006311537010_n.jpg

:lol
So there is a chance they will update it at least. I know the body, bruce sculpt and boots are new on the figure. I can only hope they give us a better cowl sculpt with faceplates. The cape also looks new though it could just be the same and is photoshop.

This cape is wired, I don't think any other previous release had a wired cape. Still it looks too bunched up, doesn't drape well. HT should include interchangeable capes.

Took my MMS67 out of the box and it's a little more dated than I realized...very weedy and small next to Affleck Batman in addition to the awful pigeon cowl. The body doesn't fill out the suit very well, the detail of the suit looks weaker than I remember. And 99% sure his ankle joints have crumbled inside the boots, there's just no strength there whatsoever.

If I'm keeping an OC Bale Batman I'll probably need to buy a new figure anyway - assuming it at least has a bigger, better body - and buy a new cowl head if they haven't fixed that abomination.

To be fair, the new DC figures are all scaled up a bit.

I don't think the suit is that bad, but the cowl desperately needs an upgrade

Well, HT has done right by the customers in the past. Look at VG Spidey. The prototype pics were decent, but the final product they released ended up being miles better!

So never say never, but I wouldn't be surprised if HT decided to take the lazy route though since that's usually more their style...

Aren?t they already selling these in person at Echo Base? If so it seems pretty much impossible they?re going to do a major running change and leave those who already bought with this version.

Aren?t they already selling these in person at Echo Base? If so it seems pretty much impossible they?re going to do a major running change and leave those who already bought with this version.

The Endgame Captain America figure begs to differ.

The Endgame Captain America figure begs to differ.
The early Endgame Cap figure was advertised as a separate release, though. Not saying it's impossible, but that's a different situation.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

How big is the box for the Tumbler? $625 is a decent price point for it but I?m not really in for $200+ shipping like a big 1/3 statue.

It’s not that heavy so it will be less than that. 9 years ago I paid $422 + $44 shipping, so shipping will likely be north of $60 now. As Sideshow taxes the shipping too you’re probably looking at something like $725 without reward points.

Back