WB 100 - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we cool with this here?

In the sneaker community you'd be clowned endlessly for saying something like that. Someone who really wanted these missed out so someone else could make a couple hundred dollars profit, make your money though I guess.
Cool with it or not it doesn’t matter. If people are upset they missed out on buying this figure for their own personal collection they should have acted as quick as I did on getting them. I was able to get both figures at a discounted price from an Australia retailer whilst at work in an office. I’m not trying to be sour at anyone or anything like that but I don’t think it’s wrong to make a profit on a figure if you can get your hands on it and buy other figures such as future InArts or Hot Toys figures that I’m actually interested in for my own collection. Im sure you already know how expensive retail figures are getting up to nowadays. It’s kinda silly to not do this as a side hustle. You enjoy your hobby and make a few dollars at the same time. Each to their own though 🤷🏽‍♂️

Are we cool with this here?

In the sneaker community you'd be clowned endlessly for saying something like that. Someone who really wanted these missed out so someone else could make a couple hundred dollars profit, make your money though I guess.
It’s people like this which is why I don’t care if any of these figures retain value or not. I buy the ones I like for my own enjoyment and that’s it.

Cool with it or not it doesn’t matter. If people are upset they missed out on buying this figure for their own personal collection they should have acted as quick as I did on getting them. I was able to get both figures at a discounted price from an Australia retailer whilst at work in an office. I’m not trying to be sour at anyone or anything like that but I don’t think it’s wrong to make a profit on a figure if you can get your hands on it and buy other figures such as future InArts or Hot Toys figures that I’m actually interested in for my own collection. Im sure you already know how expensive retail figures are getting up to nowadays. It’s kinda silly to not do this as a side hustle. You enjoy your hobby and make a few dollars at the same time. Each to their own though 🤷🏽‍♂️
It’s not a side hustle to screw people over for your own benefit.

It’s not a side hustle to screw people over for your own benefit.
LOL 😂 screwing people over? You’re just lazy is all! If people are soooooo desperate for this figure then why is one still available on Sugo toys for a discount and and few more for retail at pop collectables? The ignorance of some people 😂

Last edited:
Trying to understand Hot Toys thinking is like glimpsing inside the mind of a madman - an utter mystery where logic, reason and cause-effect dissolve away and whatever pattern we discern is most likely entirely coincidental and unlikely to repeat itself.

Flashy TDK.jpg

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4631
OSK put it up on his site this morning if anyone wants to take a shot at getting this still.

*Note: He does state that it's not guaranteed yet what he is able to secure, but he should know by late July. If he can't secure one for your order, he will refund your deposit. If you cancel on your own, your deposit will not be refunded.

Everytime I see this thread pop up I immediately think HT announced a new old Batfleck WB100 like the recent Wonderwoman one.

This is like the 4th time already lol

So... apparently this was released today?
Will Foxification posted a pic on YouTube but I haven't seen any other info.

Either way, I don't think there is much fanfare around him, lol.

Nope, no fanfare at all. Not surprising.

IMG_3839.jpeg

It is what it is. At least the box is nice…?

IMG_3838.jpeg

Nah the box is also kind of tacky.

Back