1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
[Batman Begins - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure]
“It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” - Batman

In the wake of his parents’ murders, disillusioned heir Bruce Wayne travels the world seeking the means to fight injustice and turn fear against those who prey on the fearful. With the help of his trusted allies, Wayne returns to Gotham City, assumes a new persona along with a prototype armored suit and an array of high-tech weaponry to fight the crimes in the decaying city.
Directed by Christopher Nolan, the Dark Knight trilogy has become a timeless classic for Batman fans worldwide, and today Hot Toys is pleased to present the 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure from Batman Begins as an exclusive item, available only in selected markets!

The highly-detailed figure is skillfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Batman in the movie, featuring a head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne with amazing likeness; a masked head sculpt with 3 interchangeable lower faces of different expressions; newly developed specialized body; finely tailored Batsuit and cape attached; detail recreations of Batman’s signature gadgets and weapons including Batarangs, a bomb, climbing harness, balaclava, communicator and a figure base.
Expand your Bat collection with the masked crusader figure today!

PyjSgBg.png

99ETLLZ.png

6svaREZ.png

pHymyTg.png

w0KTITD.png

lwcnuHE.png

DshRW96.png

QdJpEu8.png

4cCdSZt.png

xnUK5rp.png

ZdknSSB.png

Jxb6vUg.png

5axCK6N.png

YYwQpCP.png

2XavHNm.png

[Batman Begins - 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle]
The Batmobile is on its way to fight crime in Gotham City! As one of the iconic bat gadgets, the technologically advanced Batmobile is a heavily armored tactical assault vehicle in Batman’s arsenal.

Based on Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight trilogy, Hot Toys is excited to present the super-vehicle Batmobile as a stunning 1/6th scale collectible vehicle that can be paired with Batman figure to recreate more breathtaking scenes!

The highly-detailed collectible has captured Batmobile’s appearance in the movie with extreme precision and outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled design and mechanical details throughout its interior and body. Measuring at approximately 73cm in length, it features LED light-up functions throughout the vehicle body; rotatable rubber tires; also more exquisite mechanical features such as slide-open roof panel, and articulated breaking flaps.

Pick up the 1/6th scale Batmobile collectible now for your Bat collections now.

U3Wbq23.png

DzYKqvy.png

1eqpDeH.png

hXKnj7H.png

7iU2r7B.png

Begins Batman has boots with ankle articulation, not the stupid rubber one

The prices in the first picture can't be right. That's approximately $200 and $500.

Those must be from the original run

Those are Hong Kong prices. Its always cheaper there.

Dont worry Sideshow will happily charge you way more than that.

That Batman looks suspiciously rehashed. Is that not the same giraffe neck they've always had on the original costume Batman?

This confirm that we are going to have reissues or "new versions" of a lot of figures from the past. Great news.

“New”

LOL

That’s literally the Toy Fairs 2011 exclusive with an armory belt and DX 12 boots. The Batman head is the same head that goes all the way back to 2008. Even that shot of Batman and the Tumbler is from then.

“New”

LOL

That’s literally the Toy Fairs 2011 exclusive with an armory belt and DX 12 boots. The Batman head is the same head that goes all the way back to 2008. Even that shot of Batman and the Tumbler is from then.

I was waiting for someone to confirm this.

Yeah that's pretty disappointing. It means they really think that old figure is the final word on this costume and there will never be an update from the ground-up. Might aswell keep my MMS67 figure with the custom cape. Apparently it's as ''modern'' as it's going to get minus the switch-out mouth-pieces.

Last edited:
Maybe they'll release some Empire Strikes Back figures when the open of a "Batcave base" store... and no way you're getting a 1/6 batmobile for that price...HK pricing or not!

The Bruce head is from DX19
attachment.php

Well. I can update the terrible broken-ankles-boots with any newly released separate boots and add a head form the new DX and have, basically, this figure.
I hoped they would use scaled down Bruce head from the BB 1/4 release, and reshape the cowl to be more movie accurate. But it seems there will be only custom cowls.
The cape is also meh.

It seems they just want to re-relese. No real updates. Just as it happened with some Iron Man figures.

But cheaper Tumbler is interesting.

I don't have any Bale Batman figures and the Begins suit is the only one I would want so I am all for this re-release.

Wasn't there issues with the suit or ankles/boots breaking with the previous 2011 release? Or am I getting it confused with a different figure?

The joints on all the figures break down after awhile. Neck socket posts, ankles, knees, etc.

As far as Dark Knight figures go I’ve experienced,

- MMS 67 Batman (broken ankles, broken knees)
- MMS 68 Joker (broken knees)
- MMS 79 Bank Robber (broken knees, detoriating neck adapter)
- MMS 81 Two-Face (broken knees)
- MMS 155 Toy Fairs Batman (broken ankle sockets)

Between the clothes and plastic bodies, none of these figures are built to last.

I don't have any Bale Batman figures and the Begins suit is the only one I would want so I am all for this re-release.

Wasn't there issues with the suit or ankles/boots breaking with the previous 2011 release? Or am I getting it confused with a different figure?

You are correct. The Figure had brittle plastic for the foot socket the cracked. I replaced the cups in the boots on mine. I really hope for an update to the suit as I prefer this suit to the Dark Knight suit. More mean looking.

Meh. Everyones all bout the synderverse bats now. Seems kind of odd for them to rehash this. Perhaps they cant make new figures as fast as they can since almost all of the vet sculptors moved out from HT now

I think they?re just using the old pics from the description it seems like it?s going to be a ?new? figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back