WB 100 - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Over the decades, Batman has worn many iterations of his suit, but the classic attire features a yellow utility belt, a gray suit, and blue accents for the cowl, gloves, and boots is always the most remarkable look of all times. When Batman drowns in shadows and darkness at night, this batsuit will cause intense fear to criminals.

Celebrating Warner Bros. 100 years of storytelling, Hot Toys is releasing a new 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure faithful to his origin comic page appearance. It’s an exclusive figure available only in selected markets.
Sophisticatedly crafted based on Batman’s appearance in comic, the highly-detailed figure features a Batman cowled head with interchangeable lower faces and separate rolling eyeballs system; a greatly poseable body portrays Batman’s strong and muscular form; a Batsuit that highlights its metallic blue and matte grey color scheme with a finely tailored fabric cape; signature bat gadgets including EMP rifle with LED light up function, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, batarangs, mini mines. The figure even includes swarm of bats, a bat-emblem inspired diorama accessory and a staged figure base for dramatic set up.

Pick up this classic Batman figure to upgrade your crime-fighting ranks!

352207135_931804578092491_5895599228077161341_n.jpg

352244644_253712003911962_4799523539510449145_n.jpg

352100458_242435235151014_5461496367894196033_n.jpg

352227556_824249635974380_5363102489383458710_n.jpg

Are they for real? If they were gonna reuse a Batsuit they could have at least used a good one.

I don’t usually pop into threads to criticise stuff because I don’t think people need to know my negative opinion on something they like.

But this… this is an effing horrible figure.

And I really like the Baleman suit. But not in this colour scheme, his head looks like a frigging dolphin.

Can't wait to see how they can ruin a perfectly good Superman release to squander even more production time and resources.

Why have you put your resources into making this ? Who'd want this and why ? Make new figures from WB history like 92 Catwoman or Penguin which people want- even then it's too late as other 3rd parties are beating you to this !

It seems like only last week HT and WB put out the worst batman suit ever, and now they surpass that one with this monstrosity.

I can’t wait to see what other crap they release this week so I can never buy that too.

Over the decades, Batman has worn many iterations of his suit, but the classic attire features a yellow utility belt, a gray suit, and blue accents for the cowl, gloves, and boots and is always the most remarkable look of all time. When Batman lurks in broad daylight, this batsuit will cause intense fear to everyone.

Celebrating Warner Bros. 100 years of storytelling, Hot Toys is releasing a new 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure unfaithful to his origin comic page appearance. It’s an exclusive figure available only in all markets.

Unsophisticatedly crafted based on Batman’s appearance in comics, the overly detailed figure features a Batman cowled head with interchangeable clown faces and rolling eyes; a not-so greatly poseable body portrays Batman’s strong and mmmmuscular form; a Batsuit that highlights the metallic blue and matte grey eyesore scheme with a lamely tailored fabric cape; signature lazy bat gadgets including EMP rifle with LED light up function, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, batarangs, mini mines. The figure even includes swarm of bees, a bat-emblem inspired diorama accessory and a staged figure base for melodramatic set up.

Pick up this classic Batman figure to degrade your collection!

Back